Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: This Hurts SO Bad..:(

sweety it is ok dont cry..... it will be ok... i am syre she is watching you right now and i am sure she wants you to be happy. well sweetie i hope you fee better and rember she went to a better place......

LOVE....Snowball ( the puppie)...Pebbles (The devil cat)... and Ashley ( Me)... he he Thanks Amber for the sig..

primabella, thank you so much!

I think I've posted all the pics I have on this site somewhere down the line. I think Karen might get a bit mad at me if I post them again.

I'll become UN lazy soon and put them all on my site.

Thanks again!

Attached Images Attached Images  

Oh I always repost my Mick pictures...hopefully she's not getting upset

Okay thanks anyways.

“I like too many things and get all confused and hung-up running
    from one falling star to another till i drop. This is the night, what it does to you.
    I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion.”
    - Jack Kerouac; On The Road

I agree w/bnormal. Just cry until you can't cry anymore. There will be times when you'll feel like crying...and you should do just that. But remember that she is in a better place with many other doggie friends having fun and just waiting to be with their owners one day. You'll meet again one day.

i forgot who it was that asked but Isabell was hit by a truck..i would go into how it is al my fault.. but i dont bkame myself ( much) anymore.. but thank you to everybody.. and just to let you know.. i cry EVERY NIGHT unlees i am just to tired.. i have a bulletin board that used to have a ball scheduke.. music.. etc. on it. But now it is at the foot of my bed and COVERED in pictures of her. THIS ONE HURT BAD TOO.. today at walmart i was looking at the softballs( mine is torn to pieces) and i saw the " monster ball" that i was going to get her for her birthday but maybe one day i will go to petloss.com.. but for now i meesed with a picture of her look..
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    wots of wuv,
    ~*~Isabell(RB)&Cait~*~

WHAT IF.....
    they had just given up
    we didnt have to go to war
    no one had to suffer
    WHAT IF.....
    THERE WAS NO GOD?

OMG, your going to make me cry!!

I am sure your Isabell is smiling down on you. Why don't you take that one night off and smile back?

“I like too many things and get all confused and hung-up running
    from one falling star to another till i drop. This is the night, what it does to you.
    I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion.”
    - Jack Kerouac; On The Road

omg thats so sad.
    Rainbowbridge- Tikeya 'forever loved'
    Owned By Luna, Prudence, and Raven

I am so sorry for all you must go through.I do think Isabell is smilling at you hoping you will realize that there is no more pain and suffering for her. I know you must go through your grief but it gets easier when you can accept that she is comfortable and happy and when you can feel her still near you..My babies will always be with me in my heart.They never leave.I talk to them tell them the good and bad,wish them happy birthday or whatever..I am here for you.I care!My thoughts are with you.{{{{{{{{Hugs to all}}}}}}}}}
    Laurie

oh god, im so sorry. ***HUGS*** she is watching over you now though, and wants you to be happy. agh.... that pic made me cry im so very sorry. take care.

::Hugs::

I feel so bad. Mostly because I can relate so well to your pain. I have been dreading the month of May for almost 2 months now. Chewy's first birthday is May 6th and that is going to be a horrible day for me. My best suggestion would be to cry, cry for all your worth. Thats what I do. I know what you mean about crying every night, it weares you down after a long time, but you need it to stay imotionally sane, I know without it I would be going crazy with all these emotions inside and nothing ot release them with. I know one thing that has helped me is think of the happy times, I always think of playing in the back yard or him sleeping on my bed ::wipes tears:: I miss him greatly. And hope the 6th goes fast. I know I will cry all day, probly while at school to. I know that I will probly cry for hours that night before I cry myself to sleep only to wake up the next morning for another day of torture. I hope you handled today well, I know how tuff it is.

If you ever need someone to talk to, you can PM me.

Ash
    Dogs: Nova, Konnor and Sitka

OMG, your going to make me cry!!
    Me too! I am soooooooo sorry for your loss! My eyes were watering! {{HUGS}}

My eyes also are watering. That is so terrible. To look on the bright side of things think about what she is doing and that you will get to see her again...It might be awhile but it will come. Remeber that you arent alone I am sure this has happened to everyone on here...good luck!
    [size=1]Rachel & Sally

omg.. that picture.. i am so sorry.. i understand what you are going through also!! i once lost a pup.. this will take time.. i know it hurts bad but some things are ment.. they needed her at RB for a good reason but 1? she was so young.. im soo sorry.. words cannot xpress my symathy for you... if you need to talk you can pm any of us and we will be glad to talk to you.. {{hugs}}

-Amber

Cait,

This thread brought tears to my eyes. Isabell was such a beautiful dog, and I bet she would give anything to be celebrating that day with you. It is very hard to deal with the loss of a pet, especially when it comes to their birthday. I bet Isabell is thinking about you and sending you warm kisses from the Rainbow Bridge.
    You can always PM me. God bless.
    {{{Hugs}}}
    Mom to Ethan, Sophie and Sansa

Originally posted by CamCamPup33
    omg.. that picture.. i am so sorry.. i understand what you are going through also!! i once lost a pup.. this will take time.. i know it hurts bad but some things are ment.. they needed her at RB for a good reason but 1? she was so young.. im soo sorry.. words cannot xpress my symathy for you... if you need to talk you can pm any of us and we will be glad to talk to you.. {{hugs}}

-Amber

That is so true. I would be more than glad to talk to you and I will try hard to make it better for you. This has happened to me also. I am sure almost everyone has experienced this. *~hugs~*
    [size=1]Rachel & Sally