Thread: Does your pet have a favourite toy?

Does your pet have a favourite toy?

Hey! I thought it would be kinda of neat to post a picture of your pets ABSOULUTE favourite toy. I need to get a picture of Tweety and Dexters. I will post it later!

Anyways, I thought this could be a fun thread!

P.S. I look forward to seeing those TOYS!!

~*~Thanks Liana For The AWESOME sig!~*~

Tweety_Pie

~*~Kelsey~*~

This is his new fav!

His Easter Bunny

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Just HOW DO YOU solve a problem like Maria?
    Ack! Anna that pic is just sooo cute. It's like Anugs is saying.."look ma, I gots me a toy!" he just look so proud of it.
    Goonies never say die!

Thanks Amy for the great sig!

Oh Angus ............ you beautiful boy.

Anna, wheres his hedgehog???
    M!
    "No dog is born either vicious or friendly, but rather a blank slate that is moulded, for better or worse, by the owner."

Angus has so much personality (dogality??) in that picture!! He looks just like a pleased little kid.

Spanky loves his swing.. pic:

Rainbowbridge- Tikeya 'forever loved'
    Owned By Luna, Prudence, and Raven

Originally posted by captain

Anna, wheres his hedgehog???
    Oh, he still has it I think he's just giving it a much needed rest

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Oh that picture is SO CUTE!!

I have two dogs.... Bentley's fav toy is a ball.... that means ANYTHING ROUND!!!
    Tyler's fav toy is any toy that Bentley wants!! Although when there girlfriend was here last (friends golden) she left a rubber bone.... tyler has been waking around with it for the last few days since she left!!

(sorry i don't have any many pictures of them with there toys, but her is one of bentley and his rope bone!)
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Daisys fav toy would have to be...her stuffed lion! She carries it in her mouth everywhere, also sleeps with it. Mollys would have to be FRISBEES!

I dont have pics sorry but lexie has a few favourites, her catnip pilow from catmandu in canada is her new fav, her striped mouse with beads in it, her lookalike cat soft toy salem, and she loves her gold beads, that we run around with so she can chase.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

I might have one pic of me her and her favorite toy...hold on let me check..no i didnt sorry...but anyway her favorite toy is a booda bone...well i tried to find a picture of the booda from a place where you can order it and guess what? misty's on her last booda and she might not be getting any more for a long while...and this is because the site where i order her toys from has become a lawsuit..check it out at http://www.petswearhouse.com ....so misty's favorite has been discontinued..poor doggie!

Misty loves you! Do you love misty?Awww, look at that cute face! Who can resist?

This is Maya & Inka's favorite toy: a fishing rod!!

This is by far Cisco's favorite toy. Well really it is his girlfriend and is very protective of her. We got her free at petsmart when there was a Kibble-n-Bits promotional taking place. So we named her Kibbles. Cisco def. knows her by her name!!
    Chihuahua Lover
    Don't Litter Spay&Neuter

How do I love thee? The ways are numberless as the hairs on the rug!