Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ballou

Ballou

Oh Ballou, what a little sweetie you are! You look so adorable - I love your little white paws - you look like you are wearing booties! I am sure you give lots of fun and amusement to your family!

Congratulations on being our very cute kitten COTD!

Ally sends Kitten Kisses.

Thanks Kay for my great sig & avatar!!!
    Kissy 1993 (?) - 13 Oct 2005. Always in my heart.
    Ally Cat's Mommy

"It's a matter of taking the side of the weak against the strong, something the best people have always done." Harriet Beecher-Stowe.

An irresistible kitten, with her little mittens. Maybe your other kitty thinks they are boxing gloves, but she is a cutie. Good luck.

Oh dear! To use an official Pet Talk term ~ Cuteness Overload! How very precious you are sweet Ballou! You look so sweet and just a bit mischevious there amidst the flowers. Life is certainly never dull with a kitten in the household and I know your humans are enjoying every day with you. Congratulations today sweet one - you have been named our official Cat of the Day - not bad for a wee little one of only 3 months of age! Who knows what other great things you will accomplish in your little kitty lives (all 9 of them!)

Aaaawww Kitty Ballou, you are one of these pretty kitties who know how to set themselves in scene: All the flowers match with your fur and so I have to agree with Pam: Cuteness Overload

What a sweet pretty face. I can't believe you get into so much mischief.

Dearest Ballou, as in "CAT" Ballou? I bet it is! You, sweet thing, have it made in the shade, and I hope you have a long, naughty, healthy and happy life!

Ballou are you meant to be part of the flower arrangement ? Or is it a perfect place for a cat nap ?

What a sweety, you are !!

Ballou, you look so sweet among all those flowers. Congratulations on being Cat Of The Day.
    Rosemary, Hayley & Mandy

Our little angel.

"A kitten is a rosebud in the garden of the Animal Kingdom"
    -Robert Southey

This must be the week for Cute Fantastic Looking Little Kitten Angels! beautific Ballou , you look like you will be one Fantastic Great looking Cat when you grow up and sure to give your guardians years and years of Love. Beatific Cat Ballou COTD!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

"Cat" Ballou....

...Thy real name is MISCHIEF!!! I can just see it in thine eyes!!! Mother have mercy, if I'm around you I shouldn't even think of moving as you may fancy me a target for you attack of cuteness!!!
    CatFan

Ballou

You are so cute!!! All those beautiful flowers look as though they were picked especially for you!

Ballou
    What a cutie you are!!! I'd love a boquet of flowers with you in them. What a smile you gave me this morning. Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day today, sweetie.

Sweetie Cat Ballou
    You look so pretty among those flowers; they really show off your big green eyes. Lucky you to have three people plus Lilly to play with you, or to be your cat toys. AND to snuggle up with. Keep on being a happy, playful kitten and congratulations on Cat of the Day.
    Steffi and Lovable

Sweet Ballou,

You are a precious kitty. Looks like the picture caught
    you "mid-stalk". LOL. Love those ears & your beautiful eyes.
    Happy congratulations going out to you today Ballou, as our
    special CAT OF THE DAY.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

What a great pic!!!!

Hope you have a lovely KITTEN of the Day, day
    M!
    "No dog is born either vicious or friendly, but rather a blank slate that is moulded, for better or worse, by the owner."