Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Do you collect anything?

Do you collect anything?

I thought this up after reading a post and thought it would be cool to see some replies. (Sorry if it has been done before )
    Do you collect anything? If so, what?

I used to be really into rocks (don't ask, we were learning about them and I got into them ) so I tried collecting those nice gems you buy. It didn't get me far, especially since my dad thought buying something you can find on the floor was dumb. Next, I wanted to collect Beanie Babies but that brought me nowhere also. I also wanted to collect keychains and have a pretty nice collection but I'm not into it very much anymore

Bottom line - I like to start collections I never finish

What about you guys? Is anyone "successful" with their collections?

“I like too many things and get all confused and hung-up running
    from one falling star to another till i drop. This is the night, what it does to you.
    I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion.”
    - Jack Kerouac; On The Road

I collect dragons and certain Star Wars memorbilia.

Or anything fantasyish. My current favorite is the Sting (Frodo's sword) replica I have.
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

I collect lots of stuff, and no, I'm not successful in finishing any collections. I used to collect pencils, erasers, stamps, and alot of useless junk. Now, I collect postcards(I have about 400! I want to get some from all over the world), books( well, not really) bookmarks(only nice ones), ummmm, there's more, but I can't think of anymore now.
    Oh yeah, I'd loke to collect cats , and I'm also trying to collect some more money, lol! I've been collecting money for a long time, I wish I was successful in that!
    - - Tiffany && Blueberry - -

I collect any and all Lord of the Rings items: cards, books, posters, etc. I also like to collect Breyer horses, and Labrador Retriever items.

Please don't take this offensively or anything........

I also like to collect animal skulls to study/research. I know that sounds nasty, but it is really neat. I collect them up at my cottage. Sorry if that is offensive to anyone! I have deer skulls, a cow skull, skunk skull, and I used to have a beaver skull. I also have a bunch of turkey feathers which I found at the end of the cottage drive way. I also like to take pictures of animal tracks. I have pictures of wolf, coyote,deer, turkey, squirrel, raccoon, etc. I know..I am very odd, lol, too bad!
    LAURA {Human}, FRANNY {Boxer}, PEANUT, BUSTER, & NIBBLES {Rabbits}

Thanks Roxyluvsme13!

"The wind of heaven is that which blows between a horses' ears"- Arabian Proverb

I collect dogs
    j/k
    I have a big huge box full of beanie babies--that got me nowhere also!! I used to collect spoons from different places--I think my aunt started that when I was small--again, useless!!

I also like to collect money, but it never seems to stay when I collect it--probably has something to do with those dogs I keep collecting.
    Emily, Kito, Abbey, Riley, and Jada

Oh yeah, I forgot about Beanie Babies...I have over 150- they are all in the basement, I forgot about them.
    LAURA {Human}, FRANNY {Boxer}, PEANUT, BUSTER, & NIBBLES {Rabbits}

Thanks Roxyluvsme13!

"The wind of heaven is that which blows between a horses' ears"- Arabian Proverb

My entire dining room is birdhouses...so I like to find anything with birdhouses to add to that collection.

I also like to collection kitty and dog figurines. I don't have too many...yet!

I too have BOXES of Beanies in the basement! There are certain book authors I collect, CD's, music boxes, giraffes, and Noah's ark things. I think that is about it....

I collect DVD's, Video Games, Video Game Consoles, Star Trek Stuff, LOTR Stuff, Cat Stuff...

Cat stuff and Eeyore stuff

I like to collect animal figurines,stuff animals,pictures,blankets anything that has a animal on it(especially horses) I'm also collect ford mustang stuff(well my husband and I) I think that is about it. My husand and I also have a pretty good CD collection but I'm not forsure how many we have now. Oh,and I love to collect anything has to do with cows my kitchen has some cow stuff in it like dishes,pictures,mugs,and figurines.
    "Careful what you say, careful what you wish or it may just regret it!"

I just have beanie babies..but i dont really collect them..my life is too hectic to collect things..

Misty loves you! Do you love misty?Awww, look at that cute face! Who can resist?

I collect unique cat figurines from all over the world. Everytime I go somewhere, that's what I look for. When I was a CT Auxiliary State Trooper, I collected pig figurines. Go figure.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

I collect Beanie Babies ... right now I have over 200!

I also collect Teddy Bears. I used to collect rocks, but I had no room for them so I gave them to my grandma.

I also collect glass that has been washed up onto beaches. I will get a pic later so you know what I'm talking about

~*~Thanks Liana For The AWESOME sig!~*~

Tweety_Pie

~*~Kelsey~*~

yeah... I collect cats! the live kind, and the ceramic kind LOL