Thread: Kelly!!!

Kelly!!!

You are one gorgeous girl, Kelly! What a life you have, hand feedings with your favorite fruit, riding around on your human's shoulders. I hope you get lots of your favorite things to eat today and lots of love too! You are one lucky and special Iguana!!

Congratulations on being the Pet of the Day!!

Oh Kelly, what a pretty, pretty Iguana girl you are! I love the coloring of your "coat..." so jewel-like!! And I didn't have to read your bio. to know you were a real cuddle bug!! I could tell by that beautiful smile on your face!! How sweet those lizard kisses must be!! You just may be the gentlest, most lovable, and smartest Iguana I've yet to meet!! Your family most be SO proud of their very special girl!! What a great honor to have YOU as our most deserving Pet of the Day!! Congratulations to you beautiful Kelly!! I hope you and your family enjoy many, many more happy and healthy years together! You're a doll!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Yes Kelly you are a very pretty girl with a very sweet disposition to match! How very lucky you are to have a family that loves and apprecicates your unique beauty and wonderful sense of humor. Congratulations on being our sweet, gorgeous Pet of the Day!
    For Gus, my sweet cockatiel who sadly flew out of my life in 2000. You taught me how deeply I could love an animal. Thank you for teaching me how special and wonderful birds are!

such a kissy girl you are!!! how lucky your owners are.....to receive all that love! congrats to the potd!!!