Thread: For Nakita...

For Nakita...

Hello Nakita!

I've been missing talking with you, so I am dictating this message to my meowmie. (Notice she spells better than I do )

Here's a new picture of me. I was trying to be cute here, what do you think?

Meowmie and daddee went to a cat show a few weekends ago and saw one of your cousins. Meowmie tried to tell me how pretty they were, but I didn't want to hear it! You are the most gorgeous girl in the world!

Don't think I just like you for your beauty. Meowmie says that would be shallow and I agree. I love the pictures your meowmie posts of you. You seem to have lots of fun in your yard and in your house with your meowmie and daddee. They sound like a very nice meowmie and daddee, by the way.

Anyway, I hear you got a microchip. My meowmie has been thinking about getting my one, "just in case". Did it hurt? My meowmie also said that you get to go live in a cottage for the summer! That sounds like lots of fun! Do you have any new toys at the cottage to play with? If not, maybe I can send you some...

Well, I hope that picture of me is OK. My meowmie can't take a lot of pictures of me cause I'm always on her lap. hee hee

Take care and let me know how you are doing.

Love,
    Your Sweetie, Basie
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...

Hee hee, I think you look adorable there, and I'm SURE that Nakita will think you look cute too
    - - Tiffany && Blueberry - -

Basie, mi only ferrrdude,

Meomie pooled a twik on mi yestrday. She sayd we werr goin fur walk, butt we went to da white coats instead!! I new somting wuz up when meowmie didn't poot on my harness!!

Meowmie ten maid mi get on a measure ting. I maid her runn after me to show her I didn't want to be their! But she caut mi an poot mi on the measure ting (it maid my pawz cold!). Then she said I wuz a mini cat! I gafe hur a derty look since I all grown up and no one calls me mini!

Then a whyte cote came!!! I new I wuzz in truble!! They tern me round an feel arown mi furr, then thayr wuz a big 'ouchie'! My eyzz went big an I tink I sayd bad wurd! It hert!! But meowmie wusn't roun to ear me so I sayf!

Basie, u piktur iz coot! *Purrrr* Did you see the pikture of mi in the grasz? Itz fun!! I wish u wurr hear to play wif mi! U cood come to the cottidg wiff mi! There ar big bugz and lots uf graz to eat there......i half toyzz at cottidg, but itz no fun plaiyin by miself...*sniff*

Meowmie sayz mi furst birfday is soon.....will you come to my partee? id bee sad if u didnt! I better go, i tink i hear meowmie and she haytz wen all mi furr getz in the typie 'puter thing!

mizz u too!

Meow!
    Nakita

Last edited by Russian Blue; 05-02-2003 at 01:06 PM.
    Don't be afraid that your life will end. Be afraid that it will never begin.

This is just the cutest!

I LOVE it when the kitties take over the "puter thingie" and message each other.

It's funny - Ally talks like that too - and my husband and son look at me like I am MAD when I have these involved conversations with Ally!

Thanks Kay for my great sig & avatar!!!
    Kissy 1993 (?) - 13 Oct 2005. Always in my heart.
    Ally Cat's Mommy

"It's a matter of taking the side of the weak against the strong, something the best people have always done." Harriet Beecher-Stowe.

Aaaawww -Basie and Nakita, what a gorgeous couple. They should come to Juni's birthday party next Monday

Ah, kitty love. How sweet.
    Rosemary, Hayley & Mandy

Our little angel.

"A kitten is a rosebud in the garden of the Animal Kingdom"
    -Robert Southey

*** Bump for Basie ***

Hello Basie, you are so cute in your picture I'm sure Nakita will swoon all over it. You two make the perfect couple.....
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

*** One more Bump ****

Nakita,

Meowmie must a missed dis one! Sorree!!

I woud LUV to come to yur partee!! Can yu send my meowmie yur address in a "PM"? I wanna send yu sumtin. I'm gonna be one soon tu! I can believe we is amost adults! Naw...not yet!

I woud also LUV tu come tu yur cottidg! Were is it at? My meowmie keeps tellin' daddee that she wood luv to see Canada. Wat part du yu live in Nakita??

Yur meowmie took you to the wite coats? Yu poor gurl!! I is sorree. I hate that cold thangie too! And...the oder part yu is talking about tu. WHY do thay do that?? Meowmie was sayin' that at da vet Micah goes to, they du that same thang, but in the eer! I want that better. How waz yur wite coat visit? Did yur meowmie give yu lots of luvin after? Is you healthy? I sur hope so.

I still cant beeleeve they sayd yu was "mini". Thats rude! Yu isn't mini, you ar petite. Just like I is!

I sur hope yu will have a gud weekend! I'll be back on Munday to see how yu is.

Luv,
    Yur Basie Bee
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...