Thread: Riley went to the vet today

Riley went to the vet today

Today was Riley's trip for his rabies vaccine--he was soooo good. He got a couple of shots, toenails trimmed, temperature taken, and ears checked, and he was great there. He also got weighed, and he has only gained 1 pound--he looks so much bigger, I guess he's just getting taller!!! His adult teeth are coming in, and one baby tooth even fell out while we were there (I forgot to bring it home for the tooth fairy)--my vet told me they swallow their teeth--I didn't know that!!!
    All in all, he's in perfect health!!
    Emily, Kito, Abbey, Riley, and Jada

I almost forgot--on the way home, we stopped at my friend's house so Riley could meet her cats--he was afraid of one, and the other one was afraid of him!! Silly pets!!! I think Riley was really more curious than anything.
    Emily, Kito, Abbey, Riley, and Jada

Glad to hear all went well with the vet visit. I would have never guessed that he's only gained 1lb He looks so much bigger!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Good job, brave Reilly!! When my Star was a puppy, I looked and looked for her baby teeth but never found one! I left her a little something under her "pillow" from the puppy tooth fairy anyway! Give the good little patient a hug from us! And extra hugs for dear Abbey! I hope she's doing better. Poor baby. I know Kito didn't mean to hurt her. They just need to enjoy their bones separtely!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a good boy Rielly was at the Vets.
    To bad you did not bring home that baby tooth.
    would a been a cute keepsake. I never did
    find any from Sheba or Rocky.

Sandra, you are so funny.
    what did the tooth fairy leave Star under her pillow?

----<---<--<{(@

So great to hear Riley has a clean bill of health.Good news is always nice to hear.Is Abbey stilll doing well?How about Kito?It is amazing only a pound but you are right it is probably height he is growing and all that exercise with the other two keeps off the weight.He is such a cutie.
    Laurie

Sandra is a much better mom than I ever was. I never found any of Honey and Lilly's baby teeth either, but the tooth fairy did not come and bring them anything. What a lucky girl Star is!!!

I'm glad Riley had a good visit! Bless his heart, he will grow up too quickly! Get lots of pictures of him while he's small. I wish I had taken more of mine.

Logan

Way to go Riley

Good Job Riley! (I hope you didn't loose your breakfast in the car).
    Hope Abbey is better! Tell everyone Hello from us! Hope to see you soon. Uncle Spike and Uncle Max will be very proud of how brave you were at the Vet today!

Spike had to get his two of his baby teeth pulled when he got "fixed" and when I ask the vet for them she thought I was nuts. Anyway, she didn't save them.
    Lisa, Max and Spike

Glad to hear Riley was a good boy at the vets today! Certainly, he desreves extra treats today!

Originally posted by tatsxxx11
    When my Star was a puppy, I looked and looked for her baby teeth but never found one! I left her a little something under her "pillow" from the puppy tooth fairy anyway!
    LOL! I thought I was the only one! I have one of Chester's and when I first found it I freaked out, then I realized it was a *baby* tooth. He got a cookie under his pillow that night from the tooth fairy! His pillow is actually mine, but we share it every night.

That's great news!!!
    Save a life, ADOPT!!
    Sue

Rainbow Bridge Angels: Thor, Shiloh and Killian, Avalanche and Wolf
    (RB Gaylord and Bandit, fosters who have touched my heart)