Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bernice

Bernice

I don't know what breed of kitty you are Bernice, but you certainly are beautiful! Your eyes really set off your soft white fur. I'm so glad you can hear because I'm calling to you now to give you a big kitty kiss. Happy COTD to you sweet girl.

You are a real beauty, Bernice! I'm so happy that you can hear fine; your eyes are gorgeous!
    Have fun, sweetie!

Oh My Bernice- you are beautiful! And I adore your different colored eyes! It makes you very unique and special and of course
    I wish you a long and happy life- you deserve it after such a rough start in life (what is WRONG with people??? )

Congrats to you sweet (and spunky) Bernice!
    Kedi, Wylie, Rudy, and the dog Scout!

i always smile when i see my different-colored eye friends, as i also have two different-colored eyes....i had never heard about the deaf part though.....i just thought we were always just more interesting....smile...i wonder, did her litter sister have two different-colored eyes also? you are a real beauty....congrats on being cotd!!!

One eye of amber and the other of aquamarin -Bernice we know that you are a fairy princess and are so happy you and your sister have been rescued from that ditch. Now we wish you a happy life furrever and ever.

Wow Bernice, what a pretty and unusual girl you are. Your eyes are set off so beautifully by your fluffy white coat!.

I am so glad you found such a caring forever home after such a rough start - I am sure you reward your family every day with much love and cuddles.

Hope you get lots of treats and loves today on your special day.

Congrats on being out COTD.

From one rescued kitty to another - Ally sends kitten kisses!

Thanks Kay for my great sig & avatar!!!
    Kissy 1993 (?) - 13 Oct 2005. Always in my heart.
    Ally Cat's Mommy

"It's a matter of taking the side of the weak against the strong, something the best people have always done." Harriet Beecher-Stowe.

Beautiful Bernice

I am always upset to read about little darling furrbabies having such a sad start to life.

But how that has all changed now, little Queen!

You grace your domain and have the most amazing eyes and face. Long may you reign, your highness... and congrats on being such a beautiful graceful lady.
    Monte, Mimi and Angel Baby
    and their adoring mother!

It's my understanding that if a solid white cat has blue eyes, she is deaf. If the eyes are two different colors then she is deaf in the ear on the "blue" side.
    You sure are a beautiful kitty Bernice!! Congrats on being cat of the day !! =^..^=

what a beauty. I love your eyes Bernice! Congrats on cotd
    `````````````````````````
    I love my furkid Neko!

^TAMA^ 8/24/00 - 4/27/12 Thank you for being in my life I love you always and forever

Wow!!!!!!!

I just LOVVVVVVVVVVVE those beautiful eyes! Congrats to such a pretty COTD!!!!

Mum to two little humans, a very vocal 14 year old Ragdoll, and a super energetic and snuggly rescue kitten.

RIP Nibbler, joined the Bridge 12 May 2007.
    RIP Pixel, joined the Bridge 24 November 2017.

Totally Elegant!!!

Bernice, you sweet beauty, we loved meeting you this morning! And, we're so glad you are another success "rescue" story!!!! Catgratulations, Bernice...you really are a lovely and very deserving Cat of the Day! Stay happy, pretty girl!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride

Beautiful Bernice! You are one gorgeous girl! Your eyes are just stunning! You are one special fairy cat indeed!! YEAH BERNICE, OUR DARLING CAT OF THE DAY!!

Bernice, you look like you have made a beautiful transition from the ditch to a happy, wonderful home!!! I love your eye variety!!! You are so unique and so lovely!!! What a deserving Cat of the Day!!!! Congratulations!!!

Bernice,
    you are very beautiful and sound like such a sweet , lovable kitty!
    Your eyes are so mysterious and stunning!

Enjoy your celebration for being COTD!
    Congrats!
    Best Regards, J.B. and Olive the Dog!

My very first cat named Sugar, was a Turkish Angora with blue eyes. I had never heard that blue-eyed cats might be deaf. The vet told me Sugar was probably deaf. I turned around and called Sugar's name and his head swiveled immediately to answer me. So much for that idea! Thank God. Sugar lived to be 18 years old.

Bernice, your eyes are so beautiful, but one glance at your beautiful coat reminded me so much of Sugar.

Thank heavens you were rescued just in time and now have a chance to have a loving home for a long time.

Congratulations on your special day - a wonderful choice for our Cat of the Day!