Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bernice

Hello Bernice,

We think you are beautiful.
    Tell your tin-openers/cuddlepersons that if they want to research your (obviously) aristocratic ancestry then they must look up Turkish Van cats on the web. They usually have the same lovely eye colouring as yourself. Tell them to forget all that nonsense about hearing difficulties because Van cats have a brilliant attribute in that they are not afraid of water but often enjoy a swim. Not that we would suggest you race to the bathroom or the pool this instant to show off,we are sure that you are not that kind of girl....and if you were here in England then you would not be going anywhere near water as it is just too cold today.

Love from Cyrus and Ptoly

Bernice
    What a beauty you are! It's nice to meet an 'almost neighbor'. I live in a town 90 miles south of Kansas City but on the Kansas side. I'm so glad you found a wonderful forever home. I hope your sister did too. Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day.

bernice

Bernice is a Turkish Van. They are all fluffy white and have one green and one blue eye. They are quite rare outside of Van. I met one in Selkirk, Turkey, and the owner was very proud of his kitty.

I don't believe his had any hearing problems.

Beautiful Bernice Baby, you DO look like a Princess! You are gorgeous, and your eyes are magnificent!!! They draw me in, looking from one to the other, and then back again in complete admiration!!

I'm so sorry about your terrible beginning, but it sounds like you were quickly scooped up into the LOVING ARMS you deserve (I don't understand some people--how would they feel tossed in a ditch--grrrrrrrrrrrr...) I'm just HAPPY you are a VERY LOVED little girl, Bernice!!!! It was so nice to meet you today! Kisses and Hugs to you FUR-ever!

I'm so glad Bernice that you were rescued when you were. Heaven knows how long you and your sister could have survived in that ditch at such a young age. Oh I shudder just thinking about it.
    Now you look the picture of health. I just love your pure white coat and those odd colored eyes.
    Also it is solid white cats with blue eyes that are usually born deaf. It's having odd colored eyes, or blue eyes but with markings on their coat that saves them from being deaf.

Congratulations sweetheart on being our COTD.

Lots of kitty hugs and kisses for you on your special day.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

Beautiful Bernice, mere words fail to adequately describe your incredible beauty. You take my breath away!! My heart breaks when I read how you and your sibling were tossed away like yesterday's trash. Thank goodness the fates conspired to bring you and your sister your earthly guardian angel, just in the nick of time! You are a thing of beauty and a joy forever! Thank you for gracing this world with your beauty and your light. You are more than deserving of the honor of Cat of the Day!! Congratulations to you precious Princess Bernice!! I hope you and pesky () Baxter and your adoring purrrents enjoy your much deserved day of honor!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a great kitty, and a lucky one too. Congratulations.

What a stunning girl you are, Bernice!!! Your lovely white fur coat and those dazzling eyes! Congratulations on being a very deserving Cat of the Day!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

Bernice, your gorgeous eyes look like the twin star Albiero in the constellation Cygnus. Except there's no cat surrounding Albiero!
    Leonard Migliore