Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Baxter!

Baxter!

Good Morning Baxter!
    Congrats on being Dog Of the Day, sweetie! Hope you have a wonderful day!

OH Baxter, you look so cute sitting there hogging the toy! What a stunning blond you are, handsome! CONGRATS TO BEAUTIFUL BAXTER, OUR DELIGHTFUL DOGGIE OF THE DAY!!

Baxter your photo really made me smile big today. What a big mouthful of toys you have there! I enjoyed meeting you today and agree with your humans totally - you are truly deserving of being our very special Dog of the Day! The way you took care of Tipper is so touching. Have a great day today Baxter and maybe enjoy a little play time with Monte while you are at it. Congrats!

CONGRATULATIONS BAXTER!

Wow, you sound like a truly amazing dog Baxter, I bet your humans are sooo proud of you, I know I would be

Enjoy your day as our special dog of the day!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Oh Baxter, what a great way to start the day with your beautiful face in the screen!
    Congratulations on being our Dog of the Day, a very well deserved honor not only because you are such a handsome guy but also because you are so caring and loving. If this honor is given for being special, you certainly are very special.
    Have a fun day, with many toys and treats to celebrate.
    This Golden addicted mom sends you many hugs and kisses.And my Golden girl Carina says she would like very much to have you as a friend.

"All men are created equal but none of them is equal to a dog." From the "Howard Huge" cartoon..

What a simply gorgous dog you are. I hope you have a great day and lots of kisses, hugs and treats... Congratulations on being our great dog of the day!!!

Baxter, your beautiful Golden face has made my grey day sunny and bright! You embody the true spirit of the Golden...so gentle, loving and devoted!! I'm sure your dear furfriend Tipper was so comforted by your amazing love and devotion! Is it any wonder the whole world is in love with Goldens?? You are a perfect ambassador of your beloved breed and it has been an honor to meet you! I hope you and Monte and your proud family have a wonderful day of celebration!! Congratulations to beautiful Baxter, our VERY deserving, extra special Sunday Dog of the Day!! Hugs and kisses to you sweet boy!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Oh, Baxter! I could just cry with the joy of seeing your splendid, handsome face this morning, with your mouth chock full of all your toys! I could just smother you with kisses! What a wonderful, caring, intuitive, loving personality you have. You are such a sweetie....I've fallen madly in love with you, dear Baxter, special boy, our Sunday DOTD...Much love sent your way from a genuine GR lover......

I've been Boooo'd!

Oh Baxter, you are a beautiful boy!!! The colors of "your" toy and fur go together so well!!! I can relate to the toy thief syndrome. I had 2 doxies, once when one dog took the others toy, she looked at my mom and cried at her expecting her to do something about it But no,we didnt interfere but got a good laugh!! Charachters one and all

Baxter - you Golden's are just something else.

My neighbor has two Golden's and they are pet-sitting a darling yellow lab puppy that I got to meet.

The larger Golden named Rusty - was whipping his stuffy toy around at me - trying to pull my attention away from the cute puppy. It was so funny!

Congratulations, Baxter - enjoy your day in the spotlight! You are a winner!

Baxter just to let you know my dog is a yellow lab.
    She lives in Mishawaka just like you!
    If anyone has a lab e-mail me at [email protected]
    :

You are so CUTE!
    Baxter just to let you know my dog is a yellow lab.
    She lives in Mishawaka just like you!
    If anyone has a lab e-mail me at [email protected]

Baxter, your so handsome! Daisy and Molly say hi! Congrats on your big day! from a fellow golden lover!

uh oh,.,.a goldie....some people are going to be getting excited....lol
    Owned by two little pastries!

REST IN PEACE GRACIE. NOT A DAY GOES BY THAT I DON'T MISS YOU.

what a great advertisement for having a golden......you sound like a wonderful boy. congrats on being dotd!!!