Thread: New Furbabies

New Furbabies

I had a very bad week last week. A very dear friend of mine died. She was an older lady. I had given her a standard poodle when her miniture poodle died 2yrs ago. Her Jack (S.P also) was lonely. The will was read and I was listed to get the dogs. so I now have 6 poodles. the two new ones are Jack and Jill. Jill is a blue and Jack is a black. I lpicked the dogs up tonight and everything is going good. I love Jack and Jill but don't know if I can handle all of the dogs. Her family didn't want anything to do with the dogs. But I will not part with Jack and Jill. with them I still have my dear friend. I will take pictures. Jack is affectionately known as Black Jack and Jill is Silly Jilly. So I guess I do live up to my user name Oodles of Poodles

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. I cannot imagine losing a friend, I'm sure you are heartbroken.
    As for the new additions, they couldn't find a better home than with a caring person like you and your poodles. I know you will find a way to handle all of them, and it is nice to have such an amazing reminder of your dear friend.

When you get a chance, I would love to see pictures of Jack and Jill.

My prayers are with you for the loss of your friend.
    Emily, Kito, Abbey, Riley, and Jada

I am really sorry about the loss of your friend. It sounds like your hands are full right now. Let us know if there's ever anything we can do to help you out.

I am looking forward to the pictures.
    Alyson
    Shiloh, Reece, Lolly, Skylar
    and fosters Snickers, Missy, Magic, Merlin, Maya

Sorry to hear about your loss. Your friend knew her poodles would be well cared for when she was gone. I am sure it will be overwhelming with so many pooches running around the house, but it's a situation that everyone will adjust too very soon.

Hugs to Jack and Jill.

Oh Oodles it sounds like poodle heaven to me! I am so sorry to hear about your friend but I know she would be happy knowing her dogs are in your hands. I too would love to see pictures of all of your furry ones!!!

So sorry to hear about your dear friends passing
    She must have know that you would take exceptional care of her Jack & Jill to have left them to you. What an honor!

Your definately living up to your name
    Can't wait to see some pics of these sweet dears!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Sorry to hear about the passing of your friend. It seems the older one gets the more we deal with these situations. It never gets easier, but with time all the good memories will replace the pain. Wow! I think it is a major compliment that she wanted you to have her furbabies. I mean I would not have Cisco with just anyone. Good luck with the new kids and enjoy them for as long as ya can!
    Chihuahua Lover
    Don't Litter Spay&Neuter

How do I love thee? The ways are numberless as the hairs on the rug!

Thank you all so much for the kind words. My friend will truly be missed. She was the sweetest little woman. When she would go to leave, she would always say Love you Baby, I know i will miss these words. But she is now in a place where there is nomore pain. She had cancer. But she is with her son now. Everything is going good so far with the babies. no one is growling at anyone. Right now jack and jill are in the living room and the others are in the den. Saturday they will be in the same room. Introducing slowing as with two intact male dogs I will be neutering Jack next month. Jilly is already spayed. They saw the deer today for the 1st time. I thought Jack was going to have a heart attack. He would bark and then run behind me. Silly jilly kept running up to the fence. They were so funny I wonder what they will do when they meet the horses.

I am also sorry to hear about your dear freind.
    But I am very happy that you gave her
    two beloved dogs a loving home.
    She must have thought the world of you. : )
    What a shame her own family did not
    want her poodles.

----<---<--<{(@

Hahaha Wecome to the 6dogs club!