We went up to our relatives for Easter and there was this little dog running around. My sister was told where it lived and brought it back. The next day that same puppy was out running around in peoples yards on the street. Well my sister and I brought the dog back again. We went to the house where it lived and knocked. We waited a while when we heard foot steps. NO ANSWER. My sister saw them peek out and heard them say "dont anwer it." We knocked again and finally they decided that they would answer the door. I asked one of the kids that anwered the door what the dogs name was. She hesitated but finally said "Acey." This may not sound too major but it kept me thinking do they not want the dog. Ok what really confuses me is that they have a fenced in yard and still they let it out the front where it can run around. This happend twice. There are no scrathes on her. I know it isnt really any of my buisness but if they are treating this dog poorly then maybe it is. Please Tell Me Any Thing You Think About This.