Thread: LESLIE LESLIE LESLIE!!!!

LESLIE LESLIE LESLIE!!!!

I have been forgetting to write you! I got Grahams pack the other day! It fits Lexi and Maddie perfectly!!! THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH! WE LOVE IT! I cannot wait to use it!

I am SO glad It was fun sending it to you. It's a nice pack, I got it at a campfitters store and I liked it but it's just not made for my short Graham I am really happy to hear that it fits your girls

Make sure when you use it, that you disperse weight as even as you can between both bags, you don't want one side heavy and the other side light. If you are not able to make the packs relitavely even, put some stones in the lighter side until both sides are about the same weight. And also, I am sure you know this, but make sure you get the dogs good and used to the bag before you "load it up". They can handle carying a good sized load, but work them up a full weight load so they can build the strength and endurance. I would often walk Graham to the store with nothing more then my wallet, , inhaler, apartment keys, and a bottle of water and walked him to a nearby store to buy a loaf of bread or something. It's convenient because he enjoyed the walk and he helped me carry stuff. He never minded the pack in the slightest, but when it was loaded it did fit poorly so he was a little annoyed then.

Enjoy it

Augie, I will be sending out my other one soon, I bought a shipping bag for it and it's all packaged up, but I have been forgetting to take it to work where they will put postige on it for me and send it out. After the holidays I will. Promise

Great picture of Graham!
    And Leslie I wanted to tell you the kitty on you card looks just like KYLIE!!
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..