Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Love Nips

My cat Maya Linn bites my nose early in the morning to be fed. All the cats get on the bed. She's in charge of getting my butt outta bed to feed them. Unfortunately, it's not exactly at a time when one WANTS to wake up (5 a.m., etc.) MooShoo is in charge of scratching my head. It's a conspiracy I tell ya!!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Juni grabs the skin of my neck with her teeth an also shakes it, when I raise my voice. Apparently, my voice is not very pleasant then. Or when I laugh about her. Then I laugh harder and she shakes and shakes and shakes.
    Lately, she started to nip my legs when she wants food. Or attention. That startles me, she does it very unexpectedly.
    My mom's cat, Panterusha, likes to give "love bites" when you pet her, but, he-he, I already know when the bite time comes and I take away my hand

We got Yoshi very young and I always hold him like a baby (still do ) He use to suck my earlobes for comfort. One day I forgot and still had my diamond earrings in........yup, sucked that earring right down Needless to say, 2 days later we had to go hunting for it in the litter boxes, and with 3 cats we had to go through it all! That was THE most disgusting thing I ever had to do!

Now he has switched to "kissing" me on the lips, and every once in a while he will chomp down on my bottom lip. Only once did it draw blood.

My very first cat Willie (now deceased) use to get mad every time we went away for a few days. He would snub us for a few hours then come over sit in your lab, get petted, then CHOMP ! He was even.
    Bunny & Kitties:

Taz - F (7); Majerle - M (4) & Loki - M (8 months)
    (pronounced: Marley).

CatsNClay ... I HAVE TO ASK>>>>

SO did you find your diamond after all of that digging????
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

Oh, yeah, we found the earring, but I still haven't worn it to this day!

Bunny & Kitties:

Taz - F (7); Majerle - M (4) & Loki - M (8 months)
    (pronounced: Marley).

Storm will give me love bites to try to wake me up in the morning. I used to think that it was because he was hungry but this isn't always the case. Sometimes after he's gotten me up he'll then decide to go back to sleep. He'll also nip me sometimes to get attention. He usually does this when I've been on the computer for a long time. My RB Pepper used to nip me after I would pet him. I've heard that some cats will do this if they are over stimulated.