Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Marilyn

Marilyn

What a beauty!! I'm glad you have such a loving home and congrats on cotd
    `````````````````````````
    I love my furkid Neko!

^TAMA^ 8/24/00 - 4/27/12 Thank you for being in my life I love you always and forever

Isn't she pretty? When you feed a stray, they have those few moments of joy when you show up. Imagine how happy she is now to have a home. Good luck.

Congrats pretty blue eyes!!

Oh Marilyn, how I would kiss you if you were mine! You are irresistible! Long life, health and happiness to you, beautiful girl!

Marilyn, you are one gorgeous striking beauty! Your markings and vivid blue eyes are stunning! How wonderful you and your furparent found each other - absolute fate! May you have many many years of chin scratchies, treats, sunspots and kisses!

Marilyn

Bless you for saying that adopting from a shelter should be the way to get a cat. It should be the way to get a dog, as well. Or, in my case, scooping up a stray off the street, has worked as well.

Marvellous Marilyn

Marvellous Marilyn , you have the same rare beauty as your namesake , the late Ms. Monroe. I also think that it is wrong to wait for a duplicate of your late Cat , as you will expect them to be twins , and they arent and can never be the same. But each Cat brings something different to the table , and you have to take themon thier own terms! As you have with Mariln the Marvellous COTD!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Marilyn

Marilyn you sweet baba spotty nose with your little mask. What a beauty you are! I agree with one of the others that wrote to you. Your mommy has to love you for you!! And it sounds like she does! Praise the Lord for our cat-lover friends that adopt, adopt, adopt!

You enjoy your special day my friend! Treats all around!

Love, happycats, hannah, olivia, amelia, bunny, spotsy, punky, baby red and our 2 outside feral cats chat & pedro
    You can't lose with God on your side. Stevie Wonder

I have never forgotten your story of losing your beloved Mason when he was cat of the day last year. I cried knowing how painful it would be to be separated from our dear kitties but I believe someone as loving as you found him and gave him a good home.

Just as you have rescued your Marilyn! I know your dear boy can never be replaced. I am happy that Marilyn and her brothers are now living the life they deserve, out of the wild and that she has brought you joy.

Congratulations, Marilyn...on being today's cat of the day!!
    Susan
    =^..^=

Catgratulations, Little Bunny Fufu!

Oh, Marilyn, you are sooo beautiful, and reading your bio I can see you are also very well loved and appreciated!!! What a super success story! I too remembered Mason's story http://catoftheday.com/archive/2001/October/28.html and I know that you, sweet Marilyn, are bringing much needed love to your purrsons!!! Bless you, sweet girl...be happy!!!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride
    Last edited by Bari_d; 04-17-2003 at 12:48 PM.

What a beauty you are Marilyn!

Wife to Steve and Mother to:
    Samuel Thomas 8/31/96 Amber Nicole 3/9/98
    Elizabeth Rose 12/14/99 Shalee Robyn 6/24/92
    Rocky 6/02
    Fluffy 11/02

Meow-velous Marilyn!

You are such a PURRty girl and those BIG BLUE eyes are just fabulous dahling!

Some day I have to have a cat with blue eyes!

How wonderful for your momma to find a gorgeous girl like you! Her point is well taken, that so many cats, even pedigreed cats are abandoned, and taken to shelters when they no longer fit the game plan. You can almost always find the cat of your dreams!

So today we celebrate you, Marilyn, as our COTD!!!

Carm & the Colecoon Cats
    Carm Cole
    Colecoon Maine Coon Cats
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/colecoonmccats/
    http://mainecoons.org/colecoons/

What a gorgeous girl you are, Marilyn! So glad you convinced your mommy that you were the special one for her! Congratulations on being cotd!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

Dear Marilyn, I have to agree with your person...it's simply impossible to gaze upon that stunning face of yours without smiling!! How beautifully your sparkling blue eyes stand out against the striking markings of your face! You are a treasure to behold! And to imagine that you once walked the mean streets of life! What a difference one caring human can make in the life of a needy creature! I know that every day you repay her generoisity of heart with your love and affection! Congratulations to you beautiful Marilyn! What a stunning Cat of the Day you are!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Marilyn
    WOW! How beautiful you are! I'm so glad you found a wonderful loving forever home. Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day today, sweetie. I hope you get lots of toys and treats today to celebrate.