Thread: Hello to Wolf_Q

Hello to Wolf_Q

Hi Amy, How are you. Remember me, I am the one who does the pet mats. As I am typing this I just realized that my friends bday is in a few days. She is the one who has 2 American Eskimos and I wanted to get a drawing done of them but now it's a bit late so I think that I will have it done for xmas. We are moving to Arizona and they live there too so I am sure we will be spending xmas all together.She will love it I know. I wanted to get a pic of them first and then mail that to you so you have something to go by. I will be in touch. Glad to see that you are still around on the computer. How are the portraits going by the way. The pet mats are a hit and I will be very busy for the xmas shopping. Talk with you soon. carla
    Personalized Pet Mats by Carla

Carla's Web Page
    http://communities.msn.com/doyourselfafavor

Hi Carla, yes I remember you. I love your pet mats, and I am glad that they are bringing you a lot of business. I would still love to draw your friend's American Eskimos. I bet they are adorable, there used to be a couple that lived behind us. It's great that you are moving to Arizona and you will be able to see your friend more often. Just let me know if you ever want a drawing, keep in touch!~~Amy