Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Black Dogs

from what I've heard & seen from some experience, alot of people fear black dogs. I have no idea why, cause I have met a alot of mean white dogs...

I love black animals! I've had 3 dogs in my life and they have all been black. I love black horses also. I've just always been partial to them...I don't know why...

When I was looking for Bella I wanted a white dog because I had never had one. Silly reason, huh? I had previously had all of the other colors that poodles come in, including black. Ripley is my second black dog. My Whitney (black standard poodle) was a big sweetheart. I must say that the day I laid eyes on Ripley if he had been purple I would still have adopted him. It was his sweet little personality at the shelter that won me over. How could someone not love this face.

I think it is plain crazy to be scared of a dog because it is black I love black dogs- when I was living at home my parents had a black chow, alittle black poodle mix, and black lab mix. So Oscar is the fourth black dog in life.
    "Careful what you say, careful what you wish or it may just regret it!"

Aren't some people stupid?? Let's see, Sox, DeeDee, Sophie, Daisy, Sammy, Ryu, and Dio are all mostly black, in fact Sophie is ALL black and I love that sleek look that a shiny black coat has. I told Mike last night that eventually we're going to end up with an all black crew!

Don't buy while shelter dogs die!!

I love all colors too, but I love black colored animals..maybe its just cause my 1st 2 dogs were black, but I fell in love with this beautiful black quarter horse when I was riding

My babies: Josie, Zeke, Kiba, Shadow (AKA Butter)

I'm sorry, but I LOVE SPOTTIES! Then, I seem to stick to black (or brown too I guess) dogs. As Amy said, she's got 2 (whom I absolutely love) and now I've got one of my own. I'm definately not in the group that overlooks the black ones!

(I didn't get to vote though because I never saw the poll)

i love all dogs and their colors . i think that black dogs are sooo sute but my dog is all white she looks like a big snowball and her name is snowball but i love black dogs

LOVE....Snowball ( the puppie)...Pebbles (The devil cat)... and Ashley ( Me)... he he Thanks Amber for the sig..

Yes, I've heard quite a bit about black dogs being overlooked at shelters and what not. It's very sad. I love all doggy colors! My old pup, Muffy, was primarily black.

Thanks for the signature & avatar kfamr

I'll admit that I'm a sucker for red and tan dogs, but two years ago when I went looking for a dog it was a cute solid black dog that caught my attention. She is the sweetest dog ever, very mellow and well behaved, even as a puppy I didn't have many problems with her. She doesn't live with me anymore, I have "joint custody" of her. But I stop by almost everyday and visit her and I take out to the park a few times a week. Her name is Missy Misdemenor Elliot. Missy for short.

I've been Defrosted!

Thanks for the great signature Kay!

Does America have Dogs today Magazine?
    Cause I'm thinking of entering Indy's pic for the front cover!

Mommy of -
    Indy - Black Labrador
    Disney- Norwegian wild forest cat
    Mommy in Heaven of -
    Ruby Bear - Black Lab
    Chip - Hamster
    Was Mommy of -
    Sally - Border Collie

www.labbies.com/instinctbites40jpg

This thred is just one more reason that suggests racism has got to go.