David and I went to San Diego this weekend to see his sister and her hubby (and her pregnant tummy!) My friend, who has four cats and is as cat crazy as we are, or so I thought, watched the furkids.

I left, as always, explicit instructions. Especially with Micah on meds and Livvy on her new diet food.

We got home and found two spots of Micah throw up (can tell by color) and the frozen fish food was left out. Not that she had to clean it up, but he hasn't thrown up since last Monday...suggesting something wrong with his food or meds while we were gone.

Further investigation found Micah's syringe covered in medicine! It was crusty and gross, she didn't even wash it off after giving him three separate doses! I also found that the litter was only scooped this morning and that she left it, uncovered, in the den! The bag was wide open and the room SMELLED! (That doesn't happen in MY house!!!)

When we got home, I wanted to feed the cats. I found two bowls in the cabinent (where I told her to put all four after they were fed) that were TOTALLY full! I was very explicit in my instructions as far as how much they eat got. Livvy and Micah's bowls and another of the other bowls (for Noah, Noel or Basie) were out!

It was to the point that David and I thought something happened and that her hubby had to come over and do it. Nope....I called her and she said she did it all. I didn't want to say anything, she gets easily offended. I'll just start looking for a new cat sitter for the future!!