Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sir Vincent

Sir Vincent

Oh little Vinnie, you are such a sweet bundle! I would love to meet you and your little donkey family! Congratulations on being a very special, smart, and huggable Pet of the Day!
    "Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened" - Anatole France

Vinnie
    How adorable you are! I'd love to give you a hug too! You are so smart to be learning 'high five' at such a young age. Congratulations on being our special Pet of the Day today, sweetie.

It's a tiny little donkey! How cute! You are very very adorable little Vinnie. Congrats for being Our Beautiful Mini Pet of the Day!!

wellll...how cute can you get! donkeys are great anyway but what a precious little baby, congrats on being the pet of the day, you are tooo sweet--and its palm sunday how appropriate a donkey should be pet of the day.

Dear Vinnie. What a precious little guy you are! I can see from your sweet, sweet photo that your Mom is so in love with her adorable friend! I wish I could give you a huge hug myself! And while you may be "mini" in stature, your heart is as big as they come! How I'd love to see you giving "hoof!" Thanks for the big smile, dear Vinnie! I'll bet you're quite the "big boy" now!! Congratulations to beautiful Vinnie, our most precious Sunday Pet of the Day!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Every pet that is featured as a Pet of the Day is special. However, every once in a while one comes along that just captures my heart! Vinnie, what I wouldn't give to be able to give you a hug just like your Mom is doing!

You are so smart and I can tell that there is a long future ahead of you filled with much more to come!

Could we ask your human to check back in with us from time to time and tell us about your progress - and maybe even a new picture or two?

Oh Vinnie, how cute you are! I love your little spots, and you look just like a stuffed animal! I'd love to cuddle with you
    Congrats on being pet of the day!
    I've been BOO'd!

Sir Vincent's progress

UPDATE ON VINNIE! He has learned his trick of "give me five" and he is always eager to perform it. And the exciting news is that Pet Stars, the Animal Planet show, found out about Vinnie from Pet of the Day web site, and they want Vinnie to audition for the show. If he is chosen, they will fly me and Vinnie to Hollywood! How cool is that!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

That's amazing! They found out about it from here?!

*Ahem* Too bad they haven't found out about my rat. THAT'S RIGHT, my amazing trick doing RAT! lol
    I've been BOO'd!

Trick doing rat

Yes they did find out about him here. It seems that they go thru different websites looking for unique animals. I would think your rat would be very unique.

And they didn't pick him?!?! lol. Frisco is too classy for spotlight anyways..*sniffles* lol jk. Wish he could be famous, I just taught him a new trick yesterday, but that's okay, he'll be doing tricks this September for the wiggle waggle Spca trick tournament.
    I've been BOO'd!

rat

do you have pics of him on here?:

Yup His butt is in my avatar lol

Here are a couple favourites of him

I've been BOO'd!

how sweet

how sweet and precious he looks. I'm new to this so it will take me awhile to figure it all out.
    www.littleassacres.com

Frisco says thanks! lol
    I've been BOO'd!