Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Isis

Isis

Hello sweet oldie! You still look gorgeous honey!! You look as if you are a happy healthy cat.
    Have fun on your special day, sweetie!!

I only wish that my kitties will be able to live a long and healthy life that you are Isis!
    Congrats on cotd- you deserve it
    `````````````````````````
    I love my furkid Neko!

^TAMA^ 8/24/00 - 4/27/12 Thank you for being in my life I love you always and forever

Wow - way to go Isis! Congratulations to a lovely senior girl.

Isis, it makes the day brighter to see a wise and serene face like your's. I hope my kitties also have a fulfilled life like you.
    And I always knew: Star Trek keeps you young

I think you must be the oldest Cat of the Day we've ever had! Congrats to your purrents and you for such a long happy life. Go for the world record next!
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

You still look like a goddess to me!

Beautiful Isis, what a wonderful surprise to meet you this morning! How I'd love to cuddle up with such a special sweetie as you. For sure you have the secrets of the universe locked in that world-weary and wise, gorgeous head of yours! Congratulations on a long, happy life, being nominated as a very special COTD, and here's to many more happy years to come! God bless you sweetheart.

Wow, what a fine cat! It's so good to hear your story. You must have a great loving family to have lived so long. Hope you have many, many, more good years!!

Sweet, sweet Isis!

It is wonderful to read your story, Isis! It is obvious that you have a family that is taking great are of you - we too hope you set a "long life" record since you are feeling fine. You are a lovely girl, and we are so glad to get to meet you. We had two furrbabies that reached the age of 22 - one was COTD http://catoftheday.com/archive/1998/October/27.html and our oldest furbaby today is Chauncey http://catoftheday.com/archive/1998/September/17.html, who will turn 19 in May! Bless you, lovely Isis...stay warm and happy!

Special noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride

Isis you are an inspiration to all. Many more happy, healthy years to you and your family. Continue to rule your subjects with your velvet paw.

Isis,

What a wonderful, happy life you must be having. You must be a joy to have around.

I hope my Meezer reaches Geezerhood like you. You are an inspiration.

Take it easy sweetheart, enjoy the day.

Isis, you are one beautiful and veeery special kitty cat. What a pleasure it has been to meet you today - and learn about your amazing life! You are a testament to love and the power of cats!!!! ISIS ROCKS!! We celebrate you as Our Adorable Special Girl of the Day!!!

Wow Isis, whatever your family is doing with you, they are doing it right. My goodness 22 years old and still going strong.
    You are one beautiful girl Isis and I wish you many more years.
    Congratulations sweetheart on being our most deserving senior COTD.

Keep warm sweetie, and lots of kitty hugs and kisses for you on your special day.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

Isis
    What a beauty you are. I love your eyes. Sounds like you are much loved; you even have your own heat lamp. Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day today.

Hooray for ISIS!

Isis, I have to agree with the threads , you must be getting excellent care to be with us at such a wonderful Age! The oldest Cat I have had was Smokey the Sensational , who almost made it to his 24th Birthday! May you live as long as you want , and never want as long as you live! Incredible Isis COTD!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

The years have not detracted from your incredible beauty, sweet Isis. You've lead quite the life, beautiful girl. And what a rich, full life it has been. If only you could talk, what tales the wise, all knowing Isis could tell! How your family must treasure their beautiful, timeless best friend!! I wish you many more happy years, basking in the warmth of your heatlamp and the glow of your family's love! Congratulations to you beautiful Isis, our most deserving Senior Cat of the Day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~