Thread: Hercules!

Hercules!

When I saw a calico named Hercules, at first I thought you were another male calico! No, a female; but what a gorgeous little girl you are! Another cat rescued off the street. I love the pic of Hercules and Sonic. Any pics of Hercules and your Golden Retriever?
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Seems odd that such a mild mannered and beautiful kitty was ever homeless. Hope her life is happy as can be, and she gets to snooze wherever she wants. Good luck.

I love happy endings. What a stunning kitty you are with a happy home and fun playmates. Enjoy your day.

How cute are these two!!!!
    They say cats pick you; you don't pick them..that is so true
    What a lovely girl you are and a wonderful addition to the cat of the day.

the gang: NoNoNicky, Millie, Benson, Emma, Minnie-me & Cody B(just visitng)

The library Cat Club loves the pictures of Herculese and Sonic the hedgehog. Talk about an odd couple! And it would be nice to see her with the Golden Retreiver! Happr Days for Herculeses , COTD! :
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

What a beauty!!!

We loved meeting you this morning, Hercules...and what a sweetheart you are! So glad you have a wonderful home with two very sweet furrfriends and purrsons that love you! Catgratulations, pretty Hercules - you are a purrrrfect Cat of the Day!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride

Hercules

Little baba sweet callie. What a pretty you are! Praise the Lord for your wonderful family to bring you in & love you! And you are a sweetie to let sonic snuggle in! Treats all around for your special day!

love,
    happycats, hannah, olivia, amelia, bunny, spotsy, punky, baby red and our 2 outside feral cats chat & pedro

Another heartwarming rescue story, I love it.
    Hercules, you are one beautiful callie and I just love the pic of you sleeping with Sonic.
    Congratulations sweetheart on being our COTD.

Lots of kitty hugs and kisses for you on your special day.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

A girl kitty named Hercules - I love it! You are very very gorgeous, sweet Hercules - such a pretty calico. You look SOO cute sleeping with your hedgehog - and I too would love to see you in the igloo with Heidi - how sweet! HERCULES ROCKSS!!!

Hercules
    What a beauty you are! I love the picture of you and your little pal, Sonic too! Congratulations on finding a loving wonderful home and family and for being our special Cat of the Day today, sweetie.

Beauty!!!

Hooray Hercules!! What a beautiful, friendly, loving, colorful, thick gorgeous bunch of kitty you are! Warmest congrats on being COTD. You are simply splendid and I couldn't help going back & back & back to look at your picture. I'm so glad you have such wonderful friends, fur and non-fur both!! Have a wonderful life, sweetie!

Hi Hercules. Forgive me for missing your special day, sweetheart What a beautiful boy you are! And what a perfect match for your canine pal, Heidi! You're even color coordinated! Your tale of rescue really touched my heart and I'm so happy you found such a wonderful, loving home, complete with igloo! Congratulations to you big, beautiful Hercules, Cat of the Day! I hope your day of honor was extra special!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hercules, what a beautiful tortie girl you are! Tell dad to let you into the house, for heaven's sake! After you get into the house and they figure out that it's fun to live with a cat (or cats), then you can wangle your way into bed with them. It's even more fun to SLEEP with a cat (or cats), but some folks are slow learners and have to be pushed a little.

Good Luck, little girl! Long life, health and happiness to you!

Oh, that's the best story in a long time...and aren't goldens the NICEST pooches?!