Thread: The Retrievers

The Retrievers

Last night on Animal Planet was a repeat of the movie 'Rain' about the wonderful war hero GSD. Tonight at 8pm and 9:30pm (and several other times during the week) is a new movie called 'The Retrievers' about the fate of a litter of retriever puppies born to a rescued golden girl! It sounds so sweet. Check it out!

[ August 04, 2001: Message edited by: tatsxxx11 ]

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Well, I did see it! TOO precious! Anyone who loves goldens, or puppies of any type, should watch it. A really nice family movie I know Logan will want to watch it when she returns from our visit!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

The plot was a little lightweight, but good if you wanted to see lots of puppies. Betty White was nottypecast. Since it was a new movie, surprized it wasn't closed captioned.

I loved it, mostly beause I was in love with all of those little puppies! I wish I could have gotten one

As for me and my house, we love Goldens. I have two so I liked the movie. A definite G rating for the whole family. Wow, wish I had their house and yard. Nice and big.

Just hope it doesn't encourage hundreds of people to adopt Golden puppies, creating a problem similiar to the Dalmations movies. Many loving the cute puppies, but abandoning them as they grow into large dogs.