Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lacey

Lacey

Good morning Lacey,
    what a pretty grey tabby you are -look like a sister of our Neko and Ashes.

You are a very smart kitty (which is typical for tabbies) and it must be fun to live with you.

My recommendation for today: get yourself a big vanilla icecream because it's your special day

Lacey - beautiful kitty, enjoy your big day and get a lot of treats and love today.
    Stay happy!

Sounds like she found the perfect home, and she looks like she knows it. Congratulations to Lacey, and good luck.

Lacey, when I saw you today I thought I was looking at my Neko!!! You both have the same striped necklaces Congrats on cotd and Neko sends you his love!
    `````````````````````````
    I love my furkid Neko!

^TAMA^ 8/24/00 - 4/27/12 Thank you for being in my life I love you always and forever

Lacey

Lacey,
    You are a very pretty girl and you are from my home town of Johnstown, Pennsylvania. You need to check on November 27, 2002 and see my Sir Simba. He was also Cat of the Day. Hopefully you will get your special treat of ice cream today since you are Cat of the Day. Enjoy your day.

Dearest Lacey, it looks as though the camera caught you in an introspective mood. You may be counting your blessings, what with having such a loving mama and nice comfy home. Maybe you are thinking of making another attempt on the freezer door, so you can help yourself to some ice cream? If anycat can do it, it would be you, sweet Lacey! Long life, health and happiness to you and your loved ones!

Ohh congrats pretty one!

Catgratulations, Purrrretty Lacey!!!

Lovely Lacey, you have wonderful furrrr - so shiny and soft!!! And the peaceful look on your pretty face shows your happiness! We enjoyed your little bio...you handle multi-tasking just fine! And it is obvious your purrrson loves you...that's what counts!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride

lucky Lacey

You sound like its time for your Fur mommy to stop in at Ben and Jerrys and get you a extra creamy Vanilla! That is the favorite of the cats at the lost cats hotel! You are such a gorgeous Cat , Lucky Lacey COTD!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Look at pretty little lady! You are a doll Miss Lacey! Congrats for being Our Excellent Cat of the Day!

LACEY

LACEY you're a beauitful tabby. I see you're
    a big girl. Have I got someone you'd like to meet. My sister's Bengal named Yuri. He is a big boy. You both are large or big cats who are not overweight but you enjoy thr finer things in life like people food. Have a GOOD COTD.
    Sandy FTOST

Lacey
    What a beautiful girl you are for sure! I bet it's hard to hide your Birthday presents since you can open doors and find them. Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day today, sweetie.

Beautiful Lacey... My "first" was a sweet silver Tabby named Frtizy and seeing your lovely photo brought back so many wonderful memories. Thank you for that, precious one. I must say, though, he never mastered the art of door opening!! Or standing on his hind legs! What talent! And I see from reading your many well wishes, you've got a lot of Pet Talk feline lining up to court the beautiful Lacey...can't say that I blame them! I hope that you are spoiled shamelessy on your special day sweetheart, and that would include, of course, ice cream!! Congratulations to you dear Lacey, Cat of the Day! You truly are one of a kind!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Lacey

Congrats, Lacey, on being cat of the day. Another gray taby! Lacey, you are a bit older than my charlie but other than that you look so much like my Charlie. Even the weight is about the same. However, my cat is not so smart as you. You are really special, and have a good day!

Lovely Lacey

What a pretty silver kitty! And where else should a cat be but on (or under) the covers of the bed? You must be a nighttime cuddle cat as well! Congratulations, lovely one, on your day!!! Lots of ice cream (not too much, tummy aches!) to you today! If I was near you, I'd buy it for both of you!!
    Spencer's Mom

Grasshopper Shadowcat Magicat
    August 14, 1986 - June 15 2004
    Thank you so much for the siggies, PCB & Kfamr

* * I've Been Frosted * *