Thread: Tess

Tess

Oh my goodness!!! Tess, your beautiful face started my morning off just right this morning!! I thoroughly enjoyed your website as well. You are one busy girl, and what a terrific place you have to walk and swim in the ocean!! My Retriever girls are very envious!!

Congratulations, beautiful Tess, on being a very special Black Labbie Dog of the Day!!

I 2nd Logan!! What a gorgeous girl! A specimen of Black Lab beauty! I loved your website, Tess! You are our awesome Dog of the Day! (every day!)

My, My, My Tess are you one big, beautiful black labbie girl. You sound like the perfect specimine of your lovely breed. I am so sorry someone left a nasty old broken glass bottle on the trail for you to step on How some people could do such a thing is beyond me. I was once at a beach and with my bare foot I stepped on a cigeratte butt that was still burning Some people are just not as nice and considerate as they should be.

I wish you the very best life that a lovely labbie deserves Make sure you stay off that glass, and also make sure you get tons of extra special stuff today to celebrate your day of fame. It was nice meeting you, Tess Congrats, gorgeous

Oh My Tess, you are just magnificent and regal, a real beauty. Congradulations on being the most beautiful, sweetest, playful, Very Best Dog of the Day.

Netherlands (where I'm from) & Germany (where I live)
    Tess, you are soooo cute! And C.C. thinks you look just like her Black Lab best buddy Leena.

Tess, what a beauty you are. You have a look-alike cousin in San Diego. I know all about that ball game of yours, I have played it for hours with my nephew's dog.

Do you like cat food as much as he does?

What loving and fun dogs you are. I hope you enjoy every minute of your special day.

Tess!!!! You are sooo beautiful, and adorable! I just love your sweet little Labby face! You made my day, sweet Tess!

Congratulations, on being the DOTD today!

Hugs and kisses,
    Sarah & Sadie May*

Kaitlyn (the human)
    Sadie & Rita (Forever in Our Hearts) (the Labbies)

Oh, beautiful Tess, what a very special girl you are! I have a very special love and admiration for you labbies And you Tess are one stunning representative of your terrific breed! Your website is among the best I've ever seen; a labor of love indeed!! SO much to read and learn about you; from the sweet way in which you were named, to your heroics in saving the dove, to just being a precious, playful puppy! No doubt your very proud guardians feel very blessed to have the most beautiful, loving, gentle and devoted labbie Tess as their best friend and companion Congratulations to Tess, our most deserving, beautiful and loving Dog of the Day! I wish you the happiest day celebrating your honor. And fully expect your mom to serve you up a plateful of your favorite delicacies Hugs and kisses to you sweet Tess!!

[ November 12, 2001: Message edited by: tatsxxx11 ]

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Tess! You are such a good girl (and so pretty too!)
    You are also doing a good job keeping yor parents in shape by having them chase you!
    Congrats on being our DOTD!
    Kedi, Wylie, Rudy, and the dog Scout!

Tess,
    What a Beautiful 'Big Girl' you turned into. I loved your baby pictures and your
    Great website.You are a much loved & treasured Labbie girl, with lots of personality and the happy life you deserve!!
    Congratulations Beautiful Tess for being
    today's DOG OF THE DAY !!!
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt