Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A Kind of Goodbye

Oh, Mugsy, what are you going to do with all that extra time at home? heehee Please check in with us occasionally as we will certainly be going through withdrawall pains from hearing about all the doggers. May things be looking up soon for all in your family. I know you have had some hard times in several respects but good things are heading your way, I just have that feeling.

Goodluck finding the time to come on here, but don't neglect other things! ...may your household internet return!

Let nature guide your actions and you will never have to worry if you did the right thing. ~ crow_noir

The pet world excels where the human world is lacking; sterilization and adoption. ~ crow_noir

Please, if your dog is arthritic look into getting it Elk Velvet Antler. Look up my posts on it, PM me, or look it up on a search engine; but please if you love your dog and want it to live many more years consider this option. I've seen so many posts on here about dogs needlessly suffering. I can't make a new post about EVA every time so this plea is going here. EVA also helps with other ailments such as anemia.

Thanks guys!!! You know you make me feel really good! Internet could be returned at home as soon as next week or as long as March, depends on the situation. Mike and poochies are all well. Vonney still won't come in the house without bribery, Daisy is back to her old self, running around chasing DeeDee and being very mouthy, Tobey is settling in very well, Sox and Tigger are still being alpha and letting everyone know when they overstep their bounds, Dudley still barks incessantly if he wants something, DeeDee and Billy still act like BIG dogs, Billy is still the little escape artist, Sophie is strutting around with her new collar on, Jazzy is still pushing George off the couch while he's trying to sleep, George is recovering nicely from his enlarged lymph node, Shawna is still protecting everyone who comes to the house from the other dogs, Serenity is still hyper dog from hell (hehehehe). That's about it. Mike has found a part time job just so he doesn't go nuts and drive me up a wall. I'm back at school and it's really tiring. Ok, I'm done babbling now. I will post again when I get a chance. I gotta go grade tests! YUCK!

Don't buy while shelter dogs die!!