Thread: Bandit

Bandit

Good Morning Bandit, my what a handsome boy you are, I love that photo of you with the pizza crust ready to eat, lol. My you are quite the gourmet. It sounds like you are a wonderful companion and a lot of fun to be around and quite the chatterbox too. lol Congratulations dear, sweet, handsome Bandit Our Very Best Pet of the Day.
    Jackie, Perry and Miss Daisy

Bandit, aren't you just the dearest little friend? How wonderful for us to meet you today and have a chance to hear about you.

Congratulations - and I hope some special treats will come your way today.

Bandit
    What a beautiful boy you are! I love pizza too and will gladly share the crust with you should we ever meet. You look like a very happy and loved boy. Congratulations on being our special Pet of the Day today, sweetie.

Hi there handsome Bandit! What a little scamp you are. I smiled and laughed all through your bio.! (And autobio!!) I can just picture you hanging by one foot, speaking "Conure" shouting your name for all the world to hear! Birdies are such wonderful feathered friends and you Bandit are truly one of the best! You really are a very special little boy! Thank you for bringing such joy and love into your family's life! You deserve to be spoiled rotten, for sure! Congratulations to adorable Bandit, our beautiful, sweet and lovable Pet of the Day! I hope some pizza crust is ordered up to celebrate your special day of honor!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

oh bandit! you are certainly one cute little birdie! The second i saw you this morning... a big grin spread across my face from ear to ear. You also sound like a very funny birdie! I thank you very much for being our POTD! thanks for the smile, and a good laugh. congrats! hope your day is filled with extra love, and of course, who could forget the treats? bye bye, bandit!