Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rex

Rex

Rex what a beauifful fluffy furry tummy you have. Can I oh give that tummy a cyber rub?
    Rex ,have you met the FROSTFROG? Because he right up your alley?
    Congraulations REX for being COTD. Have you
    met MR.T rex?
    Sandy Frost

Rex you're another kitty knowing exactly what humans are best for him
    You remind me of my Tigris in your relaxed style and with your inviting tummy.
    Enjoy your special day of honour.

Rex, well done on choosing the purrrrrfect home! You are a gorgeous kitty! You look like such a sweetie - are you as snuggly and cuddly as you look?

Enjoy your special COTD day today, make sure you get LOTS of treats and tummy rubs.

Kitten Kisses
    from Ally

Thanks Kay for my great sig & avatar!!!
    Kissy 1993 (?) - 13 Oct 2005. Always in my heart.
    Ally Cat's Mommy

"It's a matter of taking the side of the weak against the strong, something the best people have always done." Harriet Beecher-Stowe.

Things worked out well, didn't they? Rex's former family were very kind and wise doing what they did, and I hope they have been adopted by a kitty in their new home. Good luck.

Rex, sounds like you found yourself the purrfect home! You are such a beautiful cat, your fur looks really soft too! Your old family did the right thing, they did what they thought was best for you
    You look very happy in your home now, Congratulations on COTD!!!!!
    - - Tiffany && Blueberry - -

Rex, you are indeed a love! Just looking at you stretched out so comfortably on that chair cheers me up! Oh, to be able to give you a serious tummy rub! (My Vinny loves these- I assume you do too!) Have a happy cozy day, lucky laid-back COTD!
    Last edited by Lennie B.; 04-05-2003 at 10:29 AM.

Wow, you really lucked out with such an awesome cat! He is just beeeauutiful! Things do have a way of working out indeed. Congrats to regal Rex on his special day!!!! Rex Rocks!

King Rex

You have the right name Rex , as you are truly the King of your Castle! You even have a Kings Chair as your Throne! All Hail King Rex COTD ROYAL!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

I'm so happy to hear how you got to stay in your FUR-ever home, Rex! You look soooo peaceful and cuddly curled up on that chair! Is that your favorite spot? No, wait, your Human said you curl on their lap, so I bet THAT'S your favorite place!

I love your long, fluffy coat and your precious face! Like your Human said, you sure could brighten anyone's day, and you've immediately brightened mine today! Have a wonderful Saturday, Sweetie!!!! Congratulations!

Rex - Another Happy Cat!

We loved reading your story...sounds as though you are truly in your purrrrfect home! You are very handsome...catgratulations on being today's Cat of the Day honoree!!!!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Pride

Rex
    What a handsome fellow you are. It was so kind of your former guardians to think of your happiness and letting you stay with someone you obviously all ready loved. Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day today, sweetheart.

REX

Awww Rex you are a doll!!! What a love bug. I am so glad you could stay with the people that really love you and that you love. What a smart and brave boy you are. You look like a Maine Coon. I have a Maine Coon mix and I love her personality too. Congradulations sweet boy on being todays cotd!!!!

How adorable you look Rex all stretched out in your chair. You are one handsome fella.

Congratulations sweetie on being our COTD.

Lots of kitty hugs and kisses for you on your special day.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

Rex, you are one divine fur-guy! What a great human you have to have taken you in when your previous humans could not take you to Georgia. You are indeed one special cat. I hope you receive many special things on your special day. Congratulations on Cat of the Day!
    Mom to Ethan, Sophie and Sansa

Thank God that cat didn't go to Georgia! (Although I can assure you that, were I to move to Georgia - which of course I would never do - my buddies that purr would all come with me and they would adapt because I would be there with them.)

It troubles me, though, that with all the trips I have made to and through Fairbanks, I have never encountered the cat, Rex. It especially troubles me because I have a son named Rex and one time he and I were together in a shopping center when we came across some friends of mine from Point Hope, Rex Sr. and Rex Jr. I truly enjoyed the introductions because I got to say, "Rex, this is Rex and Rex, and Rex and Rex, this is Rex." Think of how much more fun it would have been had Rex the cat been there!

Well, it looks like I will be in Fairbanks again May 10 and I will keep my eyes open. Whether or not I see Rex, I will see Slick, the cat who lives with my daughter who lives in Fairbanks. She always laments that Slick does not have a good cat buddy. Rex? Of course, perhaps the two would only hiss and spit at each other, for sometimes cats do that when they are introduced. But maybe they would become buddies.

Who knows?

Rex looks like a raggedty, sleepy, fellow. My Rex is like that, too.