Thread: cat fight

cat fight

I'm sitting here with most of my cats still hiding, there was a loud cat fight outside the window, at first I thought MY cats were fighting! it has really scared them! such a nice thing to wake up to!! sheesh!

why do people allow their cats outside?!

Last summer I saw my neighbors cat had gotten into a fight and was all beat up, it was so sad to see him like that....

We get a lot of cats that come into work with horrible messy abscess's resulting from cat fights. Most of them are on the poor kittie's head, so they've got drains in and have to wear a cone. It makes me so mad, that these poor cats have to go through this when all the owners had to do was just leave them indoors!
    `````````````````````````
    I love my furkid Neko!

^TAMA^ 8/24/00 - 4/27/12 Thank you for being in my life I love you always and forever

when I read the title, I thought it WAS your cats. Let's add this to the list of things that can go wrong when you let your cats outside unattended......CAT FIGHTS

AMEN to that Jen!!!!!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

I agree! it was just awful hearing that, waking up, I thought it was a fight or one of them was hurt.. and in that couple seconds I was trying to think of what I might have left out for them to get hurt on.. I saw them all except Emma, then I realized where it was coming from.
    I woke up saying whats going on, whats going on ?
    it happend right outside my window, and it really freaked out all the cats! they wouldn't come out for anything! I hate being woke up scared liike that.

what I hate even worse, is stupid people, Donna's words come to mind... I hate stupid people!
    the poor cats, I feel so bad for them, they don't deserve to be neglected like that.

Mary,

Thanks! I couldn't agree more.

Jen,

Amen sister!!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!