Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Does Your Pet Have Its Own Bed?

Re: Sleeping with Cats

Originally posted by kohala
    Years (decades!) ago, I had 13 cats (some were kittens) and a big waterbed. I woke up one morning to a humming sound - all of them were curled up in assorted catpiles on the bed with me! Some were next to me, some were in a pile of their own!! I just lay there enjoying the moment!!!
    Sounds wonderful...can you imagine if just one little sharp kitty claw found it's way through the water bed?!?

Re: Re: Sleeping with Cats

Originally posted by Cincy'sMom
    Sounds wonderful...can you imagine if just one little sharp kitty claw found it's way through the water bed?!?
    Yea, that thought occured to me at the time, too - so the bed was made an off limits zone for kitties, but not until after that delightful morning! The little ones were about 6 weeks old, six of them, and their mom, Aqualung, and Meatball the Siamese male babysitting expert (I found him "nursing" the kittens when they were about 2 weeks old - I guess he was giving mom a break!! Poor kittens, - "Got Milk? "), and I had Daphne, Phoebe, Aphrodite, BoBe (who was still a bit of a kitten himself), and Eric C. Reilly. I guess kitten curiosity led the older ones astray that morning!
    I was a serious cat rescuer at the time.
    Spencer's Mom

Grasshopper Shadowcat Magicat
    August 14, 1986 - June 15 2004
    Thank you so much for the siggies, PCB & Kfamr

* * I've Been Frosted * *

yes Fuzzy has his own bed in the living room filled with cat nip . Even though my moms Shih tzu Oscar likes Fuzzys bed better then his own. Fuzzy and Oscar are always fighting over this one kitty bed in the living room it is hilarious.

Tikeya has her own bed in my room, it is a wicker basket with a cow prink thing inside it .

All three of my hamsters have their own beds as well.

Cuddles slepps in her hutch, Spur sleeps in his upsairs bunk, Whisky sleeps in his lil yellow house.
    Rainbowbridge- Tikeya 'forever loved'
    Owned By Luna, Prudence, and Raven

Yes, Daisy and Molly sleep on my bed!, i mean, i think they deserve it, dont u?

Yes,my 3 cats have their own beds but will also sleep on mine. They also like the couch, recliner, their cat trees, and cat napper too. I guess you'd say that they are very spoiled.

Corkscrew and Tibby are nice enough to let me sleep on the large bed in the middle of my room. However if I start to hog it they are sure to let me know.
    I've been Defrosted!

Thanks for the great signature Kay!

Yep, more than 1!

Angus has one in our bedroom, one in the dining room & a new one in the living room

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets