Thread: Oscar

Oscar

Good Morning Oscar, I can't remember having a pot-bellied pig on here before, but I could be wrong. I think I am in love, you are so cute. You do better tricks than my dogs do and how about winning the trophy for obedience class, you go Oscar. What a pleasure it is to meet you this morning, but tell your human she really should start letting you wear some male costumes, lol.
    Congratulations dear, sweet Oscar Our Very Best Pet of the Day.
    Jackie, Perry and Miss Daisy

Oscar, what a cutie pie gracing my monitor this morning. A little pot bellied guy dressed up in girlie stuff.

I bet you make everyone laugh. I have heard that you make the best pets!

Congratulations - I know all of your friends will be logging on today to see you and they will want to congratulate you too!

well Oscar, first a trophy in obedience class and now you're off to college soon! What a lucky little potbelly you are to have someone who loves you so completely...but you, of course deserve every drop of love you get because after all, look how smart, cute and cuddly you are.....Congratulations on being our sweetest Pet of the Day!
    For Gus, my sweet cockatiel who sadly flew out of my life in 2000. You taught me how deeply I could love an animal. Thank you for teaching me how special and wonderful birds are!

Oh Oscar!!!!!! YOU are too much!! You look simply marvelous in your Halloween finery! And pink DEFINITELY is your color!! We all know how intelligent you piggies are. But WOW, a trophy from doggie obedience class. Now that is one accomplishment to be proud of!!! I can just picture you doing the "sit-stay" with your fellow classmates! And I'm sure college will be mere child's play for you! But what touched me most was reading how you snuggle with your human in the big bed! What more could a human ask for from a 4 footed friend?? You're simply the best, Oscar! Congratulations to you sweet Oscar, our handsome, brilliant, lovable, simply amazing and most deserving Pet of the Day!! Long and happy life to you precious boy!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations Oscar on being Pet of the Day! You are a big boy! Sounds like you are loved very much by your owner. Hope you have a great day and enjoy your fame!

Poor Oscar, having to dress up like a girl!!! LOL!! I think you are a very manly pig, regardless!!! And you graduated from obedience school? What a smart pig you are!!!! I think you are a perfect selection for Pet of the Day!!! Congratulations, Oscar!!!

Oscar
    What a fashion Diva you are! I bet all the girls you meet on Halloween are jealous! You certainly gave me a smile this morning. Congratulations on being our special Pet of the Day today, sweetie. I bet you bowl them over when you get to college.