Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Got My Test Results Back...

Got My Test Results Back...

My doctor called and said that my tests revealed that I do have Crohn's Disease. I have an appointment with him on the 8th to discuss this diagnoses.

Just wanted to keep you all updated. Thanks so much for you support and prayers.
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...

I'm so sorry to hear that. I don't know anything about Crohn's, but I hope that it is controllable. Sending you a {{hug}}.
    Save a life, ADOPT!!
    Sue

Rainbow Bridge Angels: Thor, Shiloh and Killian, Avalanche and Wolf
    (RB Gaylord and Bandit, fosters who have touched my heart)

Not great news, but at least you know what it is.

Don't buy while shelter dogs die!!

I'm sorry about this bad news but I will keep sending you some good thoughts and hope it doesn't get too serious. Take care.

“I like too many things and get all confused and hung-up running
    from one falling star to another till i drop. This is the night, what it does to you.
    I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion.”
    - Jack Kerouac; On The Road

NoahsMommy,

I'm sorry to hear about your test results. Hang in there and know that you have alot of friends here to talk to.

((((hugs))))

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

I'm so sorry about the bad news, although I don't know much about Crohn's at all, so I don't know how bad it is. All I know is that the diagnose was not the best, and I'll keep you in my thoughts. Get well soon, and I hope whatever it is can be treated well. Good luck! I sent you a PM.

Here's a good explanation of Crohn's disease from the National Institute of Health -

Crohn's Disease

Thanks Karen....here's another good site for information: www.crohnsresource.com

{{{Kelly}}}
    Bless your heart. At least you know what it is and can start treating it. Hopefully you can get some info with your visit with the doc. Be sure to ask him about the vitamins. They are called Rainbow Life. I'm not sure what vitamins you will be allowed to take, so double check with your doc on this. I sure hope that you can get some sort of relief from treatment, diet etc. We are all here for you and love you lots!
    **hugs**
    Karen

At least you know what it is and can start proper treatment now. Hopefully it will be able to be controlled with drugs without the need for surgery.

Sounds like this doctor is sooo much better than the last one. I'm glad you finally got a doctor that is easier to work with too. Now maybe you can get everything under control and get on with your life - and the lives of all 7 of your sweeties.

Good luck with your next appt. and please keep us updated.
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

Like as already been said, not great news, but at least you know what you are dealingwith. My Aunt (Dad's younger sis) also has Chron's disease. It is under control for the most part, but she has flares up every now and then. Not fun. You're in our thoughts.

Thanks guys! Your support means a lot.

I'm so sorry. Get well soon.
    I love my beautiful and adorable cockatiel birdys (Dumbledore and Hermoine), my sweetie kitten (Hufflepuff), my sun conure (Hedwig) and my new bunny bun bun (Hagrid)!

Bananas jump as they protest for being eaten worldwide!

Birdys, kitties, and bunnies are the rulers of my house..............and they rule well!

I'm so sorry to hear that, Kelly, but at least you do know what it is. Prayers and warm thoughts are continuing from us.
    {{{Hugs}}}
    Mom to Ethan, Sophie and Sansa

It is good you know what the problem is and now you can start treatment... I will keep you in my prayers... and i'm gonna believe that you will go into remission and not come out!!!
    sending you some hugs!..***HUGS***
    [CENTER]

Alden is here!!
    7/6/2006 - 9 pounds 9 ounces 22 inches

Tinky