Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mewmew

Mewmew

What a precious kitty you are!! I wanna kiss your cute little face! I'm sorry you had such a rough start in life but now it seems that you have a wonderful home, congrats on cotd
    `````````````````````````
    I love my furkid Neko!

^TAMA^ 8/24/00 - 4/27/12 Thank you for being in my life I love you always and forever

Oh Mewmew, you are such a sweet little kitty ! Lots of hugs, nose-kissies, and headbumpies from all of us here!!

Congrats to your sweet mommy who took such good care of you!

Darling, Mewmew! I think you found your "mama" for life when she discovered you in that parking lot. What a lucky day for both of you, sweetheart! I hope you have a long and wonderful life!! Congratulations on being our Cat of the Day!!

MewMew - what a little angel you are. Well done on choosing such a great meowmee!!

Have an extra special COTD day today - you deserve it.

Ally sends a big cuddle!

Thanks Kay for my great sig & avatar!!!
    Kissy 1993 (?) - 13 Oct 2005. Always in my heart.
    Ally Cat's Mommy

"It's a matter of taking the side of the weak against the strong, something the best people have always done." Harriet Beecher-Stowe.

What a wonderful thing to read on COTD about how some humans have such big hearts! Your meowmie has a great big heart to take care of such a little bit of a kitten. Congratulations, Mewmew!
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

What a sweet and happy story to wake up to this morning. Congratulations to you---for being Cat of the Day and for mewmewing at exactly the right moment to attract the exact right family.

That's a sweet little kitty. Having raised her the way you did means that she owns you, of course. But you'll enjoy it. Good luck.

Mewmew, you are such a cutie-pie. I'm sorry that at first you had a rough time, but aren't you lucky your meowmee brought you home with her. It sounds like you have a grerat home now, and I wish you the best of lucl for years to come. I hope you receive many special things on your special day. Congratulations on Cat of the Day!
    Mom to Ethan, Sophie and Sansa

Precious Little Mewmew

Now when you mewmew it means I love you. Your mommy is an angel. It’s sad to think what could have led such a young kitten to be abandoned. I wish you many healthy and happy years to come.
    Steffi and Lovable

Mewmew

Oh, wowwow - a baby in the home! And an adorable little furry one, at that! How much mutual joy there must be in your household these days! What a delightful start to my Sunday, reading your story and seeing your precious litle self! Live long and prosper, all of you!!!
    Spencer's Mom

Grasshopper Shadowcat Magicat
    August 14, 1986 - June 15 2004
    Thank you so much for the siggies, PCB & Kfamr

* * I've Been Frosted * *

OMG Mewmew what a rough start you had. You are really a tough kitty that you knew how to survive and find the right purrson. Now you look happy, strong and supercute. Enjoy your day and all the many many days to come

Mewmews, you are soooo cute and pretty! What a wonderful story your furmomma shared with us today - she sure loves you! Congrats to sweet Mewmew on her day as Our Kitty Cat of the Day!!

Mewmew

Aww Mewmew you are a littleheart melter. You are so adorable and such a little soldier. A little miracle. I love how your mom named you. I don't know how you got to that parking lot and don't want to go back to those memories. I am just so glad that your mama found you and nursed you to health and that you are loved and happy. You are absouletly adorable and precious and you made my day!!!!!

Can there be anything more precious on earth than the sight and sound of a tiny, mewing, 5 week old furry bundle of love?? Mewmew..Your Mom is REALLY torturing me with that adorable photo!! This day is grey and gloomy, but the touching tale of rescue and recovery your Mommmy shares with us and your beautiful photo, a vision of sheer innocence and love, has made my Sunday a bright and sunny one! Congatulations to you precious Mewmew, our extra special, incredibly courageous and most wonderous, Cat of the Day! Long and happy life to you, sweetheart!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Mighty MEWMEW!

I will say it again , that the people on Pettalk are wonderful , giving the cats and dogs a second chance! There is definitely a place in HELL for anyone who would abandone such a Little Treasure! Please call 1 800 445 5777, and I am sure that they will send you some coupons to help out , that is the ScienceDiet number. Best wishes to little MEWMEW COTD!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS