Thread: sad dream

sad dream

Ok, I'm sure you all are wondering how this will relate to pets, but stay with me. Have you ever had such a sad dream that when you woke up you were actually crying?? That happened to me last night.
    In my dream (or should I say nightmare), we had decided to give Kito away . We had a friend who really really really wanted a Shiba, so we decided to give him to that friend. Well, when the day came for him to go, I had totally forgotten that he was leaving soon, and was so upset because I had never gotten to do this and this and this with him (I can't remember what all of the things were), and I was hysterical--I woke up then, before we actually gave him away, but how awful!! I cannot imagine doing that, what a terrible dream!!
    Emily, Kito, Abbey, Riley, and Jada

Awww I'm sorry you had a bad dream
    When I was about six or seven I had a bad dream, but it was actually really stupid It was that Beavis and Butthead took Sara and squished her underneath the seat off a buggy and her eyes popped out After that I always had bad dreams about Beavis and Butthead killing my baby
    I've been BOO'd!

I'm sorry Emily I know dreams leave me upset for a few days after I have them. I hope you don't have to keep remembering that awful dream. Don't worry, it'd NEVER happen!
    Alyson
    Shiloh, Reece, Lolly, Skylar
    and fosters Snickers, Missy, Magic, Merlin, Maya

I had a dream once that my mother had decided that we couldn't keep my dog Star anymore and for some reason she wanted to have her put down rather than find her a new home. I ended up doing it myself in the dream, and I was hysterical in the morning.

I also dreamt that the person who had Star when she was a puppy and chose to surrender her rather than get her heart surgery came and took her back from me. In the dream she was totally mean to Star.....

Thank you Wolf_Q!

I've had plenty of those dreams.

And they really suck!

Sorry you had such a horrible one, we know you'd NEVER give Kito away

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Anna,

Yes, I have dreams like that occasionally and I do wake myself up crying. Dreams seems SO real that it can sometimes scare you. At least you know it was ONLY a dream and that Kito isn't going anywhere.

P.S. I keep a dream journal. If anyone ever saw what I dreamed about, I'd be in a corner of the loonie bin rocking back and forth, mumbling to myself .

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Ive had some sad or scary dreams like that too,like once i dreamed that Middie died .I also sometimes have happy dreams and i wake up and im like darn its only a dream.
    ~Your best friend doesn't have to be human~