Thread: Patches

Patches

Hello, Patches, you are so cute, nice rabbit ! maybe in this forum is Patches owner, if You are here, write me [email protected]

Patches, you are an adorable baby bun. You sound like an extremely friendly bunny who loves to play. Your mom must have a blast playing with you and watching you do all your fun tricks. Pookie must be a great friend to you to have kept you company while you were sick. I hope you receive many special things on your special day! Congratulations on Pet of the Day!
    Mom to Ethan, Sophie and Sansa

Oh, dear, sweet little Patches! You are one of the most adorable bunnies I've ever seen!! What a beautiful, sweet face you have! And those floppy ears and precious little paws are heartmelters! I hear you're a real lover boy, to boot!! How I'd love to see you "binkying" around the living room! I'll bet you and Pookie are the lights of your Mommy's eyes!! And I'm so happy to hear that you and Pookie are now the best of bunny buds!! Congratulations to you dear, precious Patches, our most joyful and adventurous Pet of the Day!! Purrrrs and kisses right back at ya, sweetie pie!! Have a wonderful, happy day of celebration!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

I am not sure what got my attention first - your adorable face or your name. (my calico girl {r/b} was named Patches too).

There are many people today who will be so happy to see you as we all just love the bunnies.

Patches, you sound full of joy. It would be so much fun to see you jump around.

You are very special and congratulations on the honor you are receiving today!

Patches
    Cuteness overload!!! How adorable are you? I'd love to give you a cuddle. You certainly deserve top honors as our special Pet of the Day today, sweetie.

I'm a day late, but couldn't resist coming here and telling you, Patches, what a perfectly adorable picture you make!! And I would love to hear you purr while I gave you head scratches!!! Thank you for brightening our day, yesterday!!!

Well I am MORE than a day late but I have to say Patches, that you are one cute bun! Congratulations on being named Pet of the Day! I think you may have a couple of cousins at our rabbit sanctuary and they are great charactes too! Take good care of Pookie!
    Mom to 9 wonderful bunnies and an energetic young cat from you-know-where.
    Bunny Basics educator
    Ann Arbor, MI
    Noah, Casey, Daisy, Marie, Velvet, Emma, Robbie, Chocolate