Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Golden Love

tooo cute!!
    gorgeous!!!
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

Sarah, if you go to the MSN Groups area and look in the Dog section, you will find several Golden Retriever sites there. I'm sure there are others all over the internet as well.

Ash, sounds like you have found a new breed to love, and who could blame you?? I love them too!!! That's why I have two of them, one red and one blonde! They truly are wonderful, loving dogs! Harvey and Nugget seem to be no exception to that rule!!!

Originally posted by Aspen and Misty
    Are those dogs real WOW! You have very very pretty goldens!
    LOL Of course they are "real"! Dixie, the darker one, is the mother of Dusty, the lighter one. That picture was taken in our yard in February after we had another major snow storm.

I love Goldens for their temperment and willingness to please! My husband thinks my blood is gold instead of red!

Glad Harvey is doing better.

I have liked Goldens but not as much as when i came to this site. I like the lighter colored ones though just a *lil* bit better. I like lighter dogs

“I like too many things and get all confused and hung-up running
    from one falling star to another till i drop. This is the night, what it does to you.
    I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion.”
    - Jack Kerouac; On The Road

Is this what you did while you were in pittsburge

Originally posted by soxie
    Is this what you did while you were in pittsburge
    Nope I also visted some pet story's. A petsmart and a pet land that was alot of fun. We bought nothing but those animals were so cute and Pet land is where I found my love for hairless rats ::awww::. No but really I visted with my gram mother, and all my Aunts, Uncles, and cousins. I did go visit my Uncle Donnie (the onwer of the goldens) on saturday because we wanted to see his new house and his land. He just moved here from texas.

So Soxie to answer your question, yes this is what I did with my time in pittsburg, although I spent most of the time on the concret floor sleeping on my very own go with you anywhere pillow Dont' ask

Ash
    Dogs: Nova, Konnor and Sitka

Are you referring to Pittsburgh Pa? That is where I live also! Perhaps if you visit again you can meet me and my Goldens too!!

Look at this.. cuteness-overload for sure!!

I love goldens! Thanks for sharing the pictures!

Originally posted by Dixieland Dancer
    Are you referring to Pittsburgh Pa? That is where I live also! Perhaps if you visit again you can meet me and my Goldens too!!
    LOL we head down there about every 1 or 2 months to visit family! I wanna come see your pups in a show sometime so keep me updated. We've always wanted to go to a dog show and it would make it so much better to have one of your kids in it, then we would have someone to cheer on! I'll let you know next time we plan on comeing up.

you welcome everyone! I'm glad you loved the pics! They were sooo much fun!

Ash

Originally posted by Aspen and Misty
    LOL I wanna come see your pups in a show sometime so keep me updated. We've always wanted to go to a dog show and it would make it so much better to have one of your kids in it, then we would have someone to cheer on! I'll let you know next time we plan on comeing up.

Yes, let me know when you are coming again. There are dog shows almost every other weekend in the summer. I'm sure we can find one to go to even if I'm not entered. Actually I prefer hunting venues where the dogs actually get to do what they were originally bred to do!

Originally posted by Dixieland Dancer
    Yes, let me know when you are coming again. There are dog shows almost every other weekend in the summer. I'm sure we can find one to go to even if I'm not entered. Actually I prefer hunting venues where the dogs actually get to do what they were originally bred to do!
    Sounds fun to me!!!! I think that would be soo cool! Not sure when the next time we will be up is but hopefully soon! Now I can't wait! LOL. Does your dogs get along with other dogs?

Ash

Harvey and Nugget are so handsome! LabloverKEB, that pic u posted is a gold rush golden that goes by the name of Bart. He is a beautiful golden! My friend got a gold rush golden, that died from cancer Someone told me gold rush is breeding cancer into their lines.....

This is Bart!

He is sooooo georgous! I just love him!

Kaitlyn (the human)
    Sadie & Rita (Forever in Our Hearts) (the Labbies)

Originally posted by *LabLoverKEB*
    Does anyone know of any good Golden Retriever sites, because I might be getting one soon!
    Better late than never , here are some Golden sites: if you go to the Yankee Golden Retriever Rescue page, www.ygrr.org you'll find info on Golden rescue organizations all over the USA.
    You can also do a Google search and you'll find hundreds of related sites. A great one is **************.com

"All men are created equal but none of them is equal to a dog." From the "Howard Huge" cartoon..