Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ti is finally out and about!

Ti is finally out and about!

This is my fourth try at posting pictures. If this doesn't work, I am going to give up!

Hey Mom, I think the Easter bunny knocked over the scratching post and left eggs too!

I swear I didn't do it, the Easter bunny did it!

Just hanging out in the kitchen, waiting for more food!

More space, more fun, more food!

These were taken last night - he was excited about eating raw beef. He has a huge appetite - just the opposite of Miley. Maybe he will eat what Miley will not! It will be like having a dogie!

Ti was out all last night, as I had tucked Miley into the computer room for the night. He was just everywhere in the place. Lots of crashing and running going on. He was having fun. He is alseep right now..... after all, it's Sunday - a day of rest!

Last edited by sasvermont; 03-23-2003 at 08:24 AM.

Yippee!

So glad you were finally successful. It looks at least right now like one of your pictures can't be viewed but the others are great. He IS a big guy and so striking!. Of course we will be able to see just how big he is when you have a shot of Miley nearby.

I can see all her pictures ... maybe your connection just timed out?

He is gorgeous!! What a beautiful coat!!! I'm glad he is coming around now
    `````````````````````````
    I love my furkid Neko!

^TAMA^ 8/24/00 - 4/27/12 Thank you for being in my life I love you always and forever

Hi Ti....nice to really see you! Guess Mom is going to have to get you a sturdier post (you are after all a BIG boy) We are very impreesed by your gorgeous coat coloring. Have fun exploring.

He's a beauty! Glad you got the pictures working, Jen's right, perhaps lead weights on the scratching post base are in order - bricks might not be heavy enough!

What a TOTALLY awesome cat!!
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

The Easter bunny did it Jen and Karen!

Jen and Karen, how dare you suggest that I am too heavy for the scratching post. I am a big boy, yes, but I am tellin' ya' the darn Easter bunny came right into the kitchen, knocked over the post, left some plastic eggs and split. Honestly.

Thanks for all the compliments on my appearance. I have not yet settled in and of course, I must work out my relationship with the resident cat Miley! She is quite difficult. I may have to let her "have it" one of these days and put her in her place. Oh that's right, it IS her place, that's what all the hissing is about. How silly of me.

Mom is going to stay home ALL day today and try to get us to work out the finer details today. I think I will sleep today and deal with this mess some other time.

Love to all,
    Ti

P. S. I am not sure the photo of me in the signature is really me. I think my Mom put some other kitty's photo there.... maybe my first Mom sent the wrong photo!

He is gorgeous - such a wonderful coat!! Go and explore some more Ti, but don't knock to many things over!

I'm looking forward to see pics of him and Miley together!

Thanks for posting these.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

SAD,

What a gorgeous boy he is! And very lucky to have you in his life.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

It looks that you have a young leopard here! Good that he is a mellow guy. I am very curious to hear more. Nosekissies for tiny Miley

Ti, you are just splendid. You look like you just walked out of the jungle. Be nice to Miley, she is a little girl. Sallyanne, I'm not sure how much rest everybody will really get today. to all.
    Steffi and Lovable

What pretty markings Ti has.
    I glad he's out and about.

Wow! what a hunk of a cat. I find it hard to believe that Miley has kept him on the run (or hide). Sounds like a gentle giant though. We saw Bengals at a cat show and they were all so laid back compared to the other cats that we thought they may have been drugged . My husband wondered what havoc they would wreck, since there were some in the 20 + pound range. Hopefully they don't have the aby high energy level and love of heights (farewell knick-knacks and antique clocks)....less damage that way. Can't wait for more stories and of course pictures. (with Miley???)

Ti is such a handesome cat. I love his stripes too. Glad to hear he is out and having fun!
    Mom to Ethan, Sophie and Sansa