Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Ti is finally out and about!

Now don't go thinking it is the lap of luxury

In defense of my budget, the carpet in the kitchen is an inexpensive Karistan carpet that must be 20 years old and very forgiving color wise. It doesn't show drips, spills, drops, stains etc. etc. since the colors and patterns are so busy. I actually hate the colors and would love for someone to take it from me. The dish, well, it is actually an Easter candy dish, with three wells. I bought it on sale after last Easter, after I got Gabe, so that all three could dine in the same spot, making them stay together and become friends. I usually put a towel under the dish. Ti Ti is such a big eater, that he doesn't leave anything around the dish etc.

Another quiet night of sleep and it was just one week last night, that Ti Ti arrived! Progess, not the Robyn way, but progress!

Ti Ti was on the porch this morning when I awoke. He was checking out the birdies!

Both cats are still a bit on edge with each other, but nothing like they were on day one, two and three!

It is so good to see the two of them eating together and to read of the progress they are making. Both Miley and Ti are such beautiful cats, I think the contrast in build make them look so good together, can`t wait for a really close together picture.
    Thanks for keeping us updated Sallyanne, it is so good to watch their progress with you, so to speak!

Chris

Getting to know each other one bite at a time

But fortunately the bites are being taken from the food bowls! There's nothing like a little luncheon or dinner to bring people/cats together. I can see the huge difference between Miley and Ti and his muscular body is very evident! SAS he is a gorgeous kitty and I think things can only get better from here. I'm glad you are starting to be able to get some sleep at night. I imagine that Ti running at night must sound like a horse in the house (at least that's how Trevor sounds when he runs!) Yes, Camp Vermont is a beautiful place. Dining on carpet and the beautiful trunk which you posted earlier (yes, I love it) with the flowers on top. My only question is how are you able to display flowers? My two can't leave them alone and feel they just must chew on them. Staying tuned for the next phase....

Ti Ti and Miley,
    Way to really work together to make your house a cohesive unit! nice to see and hear...

Re: Comparison in size

Originally posted by sasvermont
    I don't know if this photo will show how much larger Ti Ti is than Miley.
    Wow, that picture really does show the difference in size. He is so big and muscular compared to petite little Miley. They really look good together and make a good couple.
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

Well, I'm glad that Miley and Ti Ti are making friends. The food area makes a great "neutral zone!" Ti Ti is such a big boy!
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb