Thread: Do you take your dog for a walk?

Do you take your dog for a walk?

I take Foxy for about an hours walk every day. Sometimes i take him for 4 to 5 little walk.

Thank you for the signature manda_moo87

Since I have 6 cats, all indoors, I take my SIL's dog Ashley for a walk. We BOTH need the exercise. We'll be at the dog park in Ohio next Sunday. Hope to see you guys there!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

It's rare that I take timber for walks...She runs! I bike...
    We usually go anywhere from between 2-5 hours...she can run for hours, it's great (I don't make her run non-stop lol, that would just be cruel ) Our dream is for her to be a sled dog, but I know that will never happen lol
    I've been BOO'd!

I try to take Kai out more now...lol but I tend to not some times. But he does get out at least 5 times a week...and when we don't walk, I throw the ball for him to chase in the backyard for a while.

I try to walk her at least once a day, but I usually let her run beside me on my bike! She seems to really enjoy that! And, it's good exercise for her!

Kaitlyn (the human)
    Sadie & Rita (Forever in Our Hearts) (the Labbies)

Of course--at least 5 a day!! I live in an apartment, and that's the only way they get to go out!!! Now that it is getting warmer, we go for longer walks. I want to get them to be able to go with me on rollerblades, but I'm afraid they would kill me!!
    Emily, Kito, Abbey, Riley, and Jada

Honey is my Golden Retriever who needs to be walked quite often. She need to work that energy off! Yesterday, I had the bright idea of taking her to my daughter's softball practice so we could walk while Helen practiced. We did have fun, but a little too much! She got a little overzealous and pulled and down I went, right in a mud puddle!!!

Originally posted by kai
    I try to take Kai out more now...lol but I tend to not some times. But he does get out at least 5 times a week...and when we don't walk, I throw the ball for him to chase in the backyard for a while.
    I have been doing the same with Mickey but now that it's getting warmer, we will probably take a walk everyday. When we don't go for walks, we play spome running games in the house or out in the yard. He's got so much energy sometimes he'll just take this sprints around the house. I love when he does that

“I like too many things and get all confused and hung-up running
    from one falling star to another till i drop. This is the night, what it does to you.
    I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion.”
    - Jack Kerouac; On The Road

Everyday! We have to get out and say hello to all the neighbors and thier fur babies! Unless the weather is bad. Cisco hates the rain!
    Chihuahua Lover
    Don't Litter Spay&Neuter

How do I love thee? The ways are numberless as the hairs on the rug!

Jake tells me when he wants to go for a walk. He comes to me and says "harumph", then does a little dance. We walk about 1.5-2 miles and when we get home he's worn out and takes a little nap.

When he's really hyper we play fetch in the house. It's so funny because when he's tired of playing, he won't just stop. He takes the ball and hides it then comes and looks at me like "Mom - sorry, but I can't find the ball". He's pretty creative with his hiding spots. Sometimes it takes me forever to find it!