Isn't he just the cutest Luckily I know who he belongs to. As we were outside playing this morning I heard him crying (he lives 2 houses down from us). Next thing I know he's barreling right towards us! Huney must have thought he was a stuffy, because she tried to grab him & throw him around But all 3 of the huskies just sniffed and pushed him around with their noses, it was sooo adorable. He was a little squigly wiggly
Unfortunately our neighbor was gone and I had to leave to take Mark lunch, so I put him in the garage in one of the small kennels we have. He must have been tired, he never even made a peep
So I come home & notice she is home, so I get him & walk down to her house. I ask "Is this yours?", she says yes, not sounding a bit worried. She said she thought he would just end up finding his way back home. DUH, he's a 8 week old puppy that they've only had for 2 days, I don't think that would be likely to happen. She said she would get a tag with his name & their #, just in case it happened again I told Snickers (that was his name) if he did get out again, to make sure & come to my house!
Some people, they just don't need dogs
Here's a couple more pics I took of him with Niki & Zac, they just loved him!
"Hey what is that sis? I've never seen anything so small before."

"I don't know, let me see."

"Ohhhh, it's a cute little puppy!"

And I took in alot of puppy breath *AHHHHH* can you smell it? I bet you can
And the best thing is no cigarette smell, so you should be able to smell it really good