Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Really Sad

Really Sad

Hi,

I'm really new to Pet Talk. But a piece of my heart died today. My 12 pound Boston Terrier was killed by one of those trucks
    with the double wheels. We have lots of room for the dogs to
    roam so you would think he was safe. Anyway this dude was
    coming to check about racking our pine straw as we have lots
    of pine trees. Anyway the dogs all started barking and I thought
    it was my husband coming home, instead it was the big truck.
    Chipper came running out of nowhere and got hit by the back
    tires. It wasn't really the guys fault, but it doesn't make it hurt
    any less. This has been our second small dog to die in the last
    few months. I had a jack russell that got killed out on the major
    highway. Thanks for listening, hope to get to know some of you really soon.

Linda:

Linda,

{{HUGS}} I am so sorry about this sad news. My heart goes out to you.

“I like too many things and get all confused and hung-up running
    from one falling star to another till i drop. This is the night, what it does to you.
    I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion.”
    - Jack Kerouac; On The Road

I am very sorry for your loss. Good thoughts are on way to you.
    Scott is owned by 5 cats: Jackson, Fluffy, Twidgit, Ashton, Lexi;
    and 3 dogs: Eli, Sassee, Ginger

Fuzzy317's Pictures

I'm so sorry to hear about your dog. {{{Hugs}}} May both your dogs rest in peace.
    Britt
    Mom to Ethan, Sophie and Sansa

First off, welcome to PT! It's very sad that your first thread has to be so hearbreaking. Be assured that your puppies are happy and healthy at the RB and they know you loved them very much! You could honour them by posting pics for us to see? Just a thought. I pray that your heart will be on the mend soon!
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

Oh, Linda. I'm so very sorry. Know that Chipper's in a good place and he's waiting for you.
    Do you know about the Rainbow Bridge? I didn't for along time, then my Westie passed away and a friend gave me this:

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge.
    There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together.
    There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor; those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by.
    The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent; His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

You have my sympathy Linda, it's always hard losing a pet.
    (Katie, you are the best!!! Thanks for my new sig upgrade!!!)

Owner of the Oscar Meyer Weiner...Dog (Teddy)

its always hard losing a loved one.......

Hi there and welcome to Pet Talk. I'm so sorry to hear about your dogs who got killed, maybe you could put up some sort of fence to revent this from happening again? *hugs*

Please sign my guestbook if you have the time

Linda,

I'm so sorry to hear about Chipper. You're in my thoughts and prayers.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Well, welcome to pettalk! I'm sorry to hear about your loss.

Welcome Linda, even though this is such a sad time for you - I hope you stay and become part of our Pet Talk family.
    I'm so sorry to hear of the death of your sweet Chipper. Another much loved furboy at Rainbow Bridge.

RIP Chipper.

Lynne
    Time spent with cats is never wasted
    --Collette

RIP Dear Dan xxx

my heart goes out to you, i'm so sorry for your loss. i know its really hard losing a special pet. you're in my prayers, hugs to you. Hope you feel better soon
    - - Tiffany && Blueberry - -

I lost my Chewy only 2 weeks ago so I know how you feel. ::hugs:: if you need to talk you can pm me I know talking with friends about everything sure made things a little easier on me. I'm so sorry to hear about him, I know nothing will ease the pain.

Ash
    Dogs: Nova, Konnor and Sitka

Sorry to hear of your loss

There are wonderful people on this board that can help you over your grief. Welcome to PT, hope you stay for a while!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets