Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Her highness, miss Sylvia

Her highness, miss Sylvia

Oh mighty miss Sylvia, how beautiful you are!! Catch some extra sunrays on your favorite place today! You deserve it!!

awww absolutely gorgeous!

Sylvia your story sounds a little like the old TV show, Green Acres. You are no longer a city girl but living the country life and I hope you are enjoying it. You certainly have your human wrapped around your paws - a porch just for you! Have a great day little one because you are our Super Duper Cat of the Day!

Sylvia, you spoiled girl!

Sounds like EVERY day you are CAT OF THE DAY in your house!

Big Meow from Ally cat all the way from Bahrain

Thanks Kay for my great sig & avatar!!!
    Kissy 1993 (?) - 13 Oct 2005. Always in my heart.
    Ally Cat's Mommy

"It's a matter of taking the side of the weak against the strong, something the best people have always done." Harriet Beecher-Stowe.

Yes, NYC kitties do indeed have major attitude, don't they Sylvia?!! Sounds like you have a beautiful (and surely bigger) place to live now gorgeous. Be nice to your furfamily Miss Thang and Congrats for being Our Cat of the Day!!

Miss Sylvia , you are such a babe of a cat. I wish that Icould get mu Guardian to find out where you live , as the humns say , you are a HOTTIE! Best Wishes to SULTRY SYLVIA COTD from Moose the Magnificent , lost cats hotel stud muffin!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Sylvia, it must be true culture shock for you to have to relocate and then adjust to your new surroundings. However, with your natural beauty it won't take long for you to have all of your subjects at your feet adoring you.

Even I don't have a lounging porch! Congratulations on gracing the front page of the Cat of the Day Society section.

Miss Sylvia

Sylvia, You are BEAUTIFUL!! You look alot like my CLEO, she was Cat of the Day on March 15th. Have a great day!!

Quite the Lady...

Sylvia, it is a joy to meet you this morning. You are a totally lovely lady, and we love your cattitude!!! Be happy, pretty girl in your new home! P.S. Love the faux furr bed!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Pride

Sylvia, I can identify with you. I live near New York City and wouldn't want to move away. But you do have your own solarium and a whole house to run. Enjoy being an elegant kitty and congratulations on being our Cat of the Day.
    Steffi and Lovable

Sylvia
    What a beauty you are! But you already know that, don't you, sweetie? You are in for lots of fun this spring on your porch. You'll see all kinds of critters you may not have ever seen before. Just be wary of any black ones with white stripes down their backs. Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day today, sweetheart.

mmmmeeeeeeowwwwww. congrats on cat of the day!
    Schsim!

Dearest Sylvia,

Loved meeting you today gorgeous lady. Hope you have a
    wonderful day of celebrating today as our CAT OF THE DAY.
    Oh, and please be nice to Julius & Stella too, o.k. sweetie.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

City-Slickin' Sylvia

Wow, you are a gorgeous, up-town city gal with quite a cute CAT-titude!! I love your bright green eyes, taking in so much around you, and your shiney coat! I hope you have the happiest of days today, Sweet Sylvia! Play hard and enjoy your lovely life! It was so nice to meet you!!!

a crusty lady with a heart of gold ...

...But she LOOKS so sweet! What a pretty "green-eyed lady" you are, Sylvia. (Ask your humans if they remember that song.) And I love your name.

Special greetings to the South African in Bahrain. May the hot times over there come to a quick cool ending ...

Love, MARTHA and Julie the Calico Princess
    MARTHA and Chloe
    My Sweet Tortie Posy
    (and a real Nosy Parker to boot)

IN MEMORIAM 3-29-07
    Julie the California Calico Princess
    "I'll be seeing you over the rainbow..."