Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: *My lovebird, Crackers*

well they are pretty hard to tame, depending on who you are and where you get them. i got crackers from Petco, and she was really not sociallized. It took a lot of work to tame her but she is great now!

they can live from 15-30 years! Its better if you only have one lovebird, otherwise if you have two they will like each other and not want anything to do with you. lol

your birds are so cute!
    *love Alexa and Crackers*

*~*~*~*Birdies are the best*~*~*~*

Hey Primabella! Don't call your birds boring! They are so sweet. Its not their fault they can't come out of the cage!

I love lovies too, but I heard they are known to bite cockatiel toes off! Even though tiels are larger, lovies are more dominant. They are sweeter as single birds because they bond with only one person (or bird). If you ever get a lovie, you'd have to be careful when it plays with the keets, but it would probably make a great companion for you! Just that they are normally harder to tame than tiels and keets. They are definitely beautiful!

hey, i want them out of the cage. my mom has her rules and i can't do anything about it

“I like too many things and get all confused and hung-up running
    from one falling star to another till i drop. This is the night, what it does to you.
    I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion.”
    - Jack Kerouac; On The Road

Originally posted by popcornbird

I love lovies too, but I heard they are known to bite cockatiel toes off! Even though tiels are larger, lovies are more dominant. They are sweeter as single birds because they bond with only one person (or bird). If you ever get a lovie, you'd have to be careful when it plays with the keets, but it would probably make a great companion for you! Just that they are normally harder to tame than tiels and keets. They are definitely beautiful!
    ow!

what kind of love bird it that, we have three lovebirds well actually 4 now since one of the pairs eggs hatched (yay!!).
    RIP Clifford

She is a hybred You have lovies? any pics?
    *love Alexa and Crackers*

*~*~*~*Birdies are the best*~*~*~*