Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wheezer

Wheezer

Congratulations on your Dog of the Day nomination. Enjoy your day. You are a beautiful baby!

Oh my Wheezer what a cute picture! For those who don't visit the Cat Boards we kitty moms refer to that as the tortellini position! I was in the waiting room at the vet's recently and there were two Italian Greyhounds and as a result they have been added to my Most Favorite Breed List. Wheezer you sound like such a playful little boy and must just be a delight to have around. (My Ripley also throws his toys up in the air and Bella looks at him with a very strange look on her face. Some dogs just don't understand. ) Your start in life was very scary, but I am glad the humans in charge knew just what to do. Congratulations to you little one. You are one super duper Dog of the Day! I hope your day is fun from start to finish!

CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR DOG OF THE DAY "WHEEZER"!!

What a cutie you are laying in your bed like that!
    I must admit, Italian Greyhounds are on my list of favorites now too
    I hope you enjoy your special day!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Wheezer, the counter surfer! Hannah would love you straight off. I think I would too. You are one funny boy. We need a dog like you to serve as our Dog of the Day, because these days we need all the smiles we can get, and this morning you dished out a BIG ONE to me. Kisses and hugs for our little Wheezer.
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

Wheezie, your photo is PRICELESS! Tortellini position? I LOVE it! You're adorable! Yipee! That your scary start in life turned out to be happy, healthy and fun! Congratulations Sweetie! Our Deserving DOTD!

LOL!!!! What a precious, innocent picture!!! Wheezer, you sound like you are part human and don't miss a trick!!! What a joy you must be to have around and I know your humans are extremely grateful that you were saved from a very frightening fate at birth. Congratulations to you on being the Dog of the Day!!!

Wheezer, you were a delight to my day! Your picture is so cute and you sound like quite a dog. You must keep your family entertained all day I hope you enjoy your special day. You sure brightened ours.

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

What a little sweetheart you are, and that picture is just adorable!!! You must be a joy indeed!!!! Thank you for starting my day with a smile!!!

Hee Hee - Look at that wonderful picture - all snuggly giving that precious sideways look. What a sweetie! You are so beautiful Wheez and we celebrate your day as Our Special Dog of the Day! Wheezie Rocks!!

Good Morning Wheezer and I love that photo of you. What a handsome boy you are. It sounds like you had a rough start in life but you are making up for it in having a wonderful life now.Congratulations dear, sweet Wheezer Our Very Best Dog of the Day.
    Jackie, Perry and Miss Daisy

Wheezer, you have been well loved from your very first breath! Could you be any more clever? Congratulations on your high honor today - I hope you have a wonderful day and get spoiled some more!

Oh Wheezer! You sound absolutely preciuos. What a gem you are to your family. I had to laugh to myself when I was reading about your antics. Thats very impressive you can stand around with those humans in the kitchen I think its sooooo cute that you can amuse yourself with your toys like that too. Your family must be honored to have you in their lives. And I'm sure you're very blessed to be with such a loving family too. Congrats on your very special day - you deserve it!!
    Alyson
    Shiloh, Reece, Lolly, Skylar
    and fosters Snickers, Missy, Magic, Merlin, Maya

What a cute boy you are in that picture! You sound like you keep your family on their toes, too! Have a great doggy day!
    You know where all those pet shop pups come from right? Puppy Mills!

Dear Wheezer,

What a handsome fellow you are sweetheart. You look like
    a Yoka master, with that special pose. So very glad to meet you
    today & offer congratulations on being given a day of special
    honor as our DOG OF THE DAY. Lova Ya Sweetie.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Congrats Wheezer...you are very sweet.
    Amy & The Hawkwind Critters
    Hawkwind Studio