Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Problem!

Ruby, Im sorry about your friends dog. Yes I have used a elecrect fence it works ! After a few little shocks (dont worry it dont hurt)

I met a guy a few weeks ago who had his Boston Terrier stolen out of his truck.

So thats my recommendation... even if you know you'll only be 5 minutes, don't leave your pets in the car. Not only is heat and cold a concern but theft and vandalism to your car and it contents is a concern.

"Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world. For, indeed, that's all who ever have."
    -Margaret Mead

My van was broken in to in the cracker barrel parking lot in Montgomery Al. we were at a dog show. Riley and Pearlie were secure in their cates in the back of the van. One of the members of our club rode with me. I did not know that she left her purse on my front seat when we got out. Now I was parked on the front row by the door. Some busted the drivers window out took her purse, my clothes. Riley and Pearlie were fine. But I did pick glass out of their hair all night and still finding glass in the van to this date. We Have labeled it the Dog Show From H---. I now go thur the drive in at B.K. or Micky D's No More Cracker Barrel for me.

the elecric fence works ! but it won t keep some one else from taking your dog. When the person goes to take the puppy out of your yard, it would only hurt the puppy

electric fence

One of my friends tried an electric fence and the dog just kept on going! Yikes!~! She found him about a mile down and he was shaking REAL bad!