Thread: Sunshine James

Sunshine James

Good Morning Sunshine James or Sunny Jim, my, what a handsome bird you are. I love that magnificent photo of you looking so regal. It seems you are a Mom's boy just like my Schnauzer, Perry. I also see that you have a Gourmet appetite, eating all those wonderful things. I'm laughing at the fact that you hate having baths and you pout for two or three hours after, that will show them. lol Congratulations dear, sweet, handsome Sunshine James Our Very Best Pet of the Day.
    Jackie, Perry and Miss Daisy

LOL!!! My cockatiels don't like having a bath either!! What a beautiful bird you are! My daughter and I both gasped when we saw your picture!!! Congratulations on being a wonderful Cockatiel, Pet of the Day!!!

Good Morning Sunny Jim!! I think you just MIGHT be the light of your humans' eyes!! What proud, proud parents!! And who can blame them! And what a welcome ray of sunshine you are on this cold and grey day!! I gasped when I saw you photo! You are stunning! And what a sweetheart of a feathered friend!! I know all of the Cockatiel and birdie parents here on Pet Talk, as well as us wanna be's, are so happy to see you honored here today! And Sunny J, I would LOVE to see a picture of you indulding in your beloved spaghetti sauce!! Congratulations to you beautiful, bright, adorable Sunny Jim, our fantastic Pet of the Day!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Bless your heart, having you in my life would be a ray of sunshine all day! What a beautiful and adorable guy you are. I cannot believe that you pout.....it must make your owners smile!

You have made me smile this morning Sunshine Jim. I wish you the longest life and hopefully not too many baths!

the bird is so perfect it almost looks fack sitting on that glass girl.
    Rainbowbridge- Tikeya 'forever loved'
    Owned By Luna, Prudence, and Raven

fack
    * I ment Fake.. lol
    Rainbowbridge- Tikeya 'forever loved'
    Owned By Luna, Prudence, and Raven

Sunshine James
    Your handsome picture sure brought sunshine to my cloudy Kansas day and a big smile too! Sounds like you have a wonderful life. Congratulations on being our very special Pet of the Day today, sweetie.

OMG! You are the CUTEST! Your smiley beak is just like my sweetie Popcorn's! You are such a pretty birdie and you look so happy! Congrats!

Hello Sunny Jim and congrats on POTD
    You are sooo cute and look so happy in your photo! You really are a wonderful birdie.

Lots of millet and birdie kisses your way (no birdie baths though for you! )

Giving a bath to Sunny

Sunny is a beautiful bird. I had a cockatiel for 18 years named Bill. He may have lived longer had he not got blind in one eye due to an eye infection after giving him a bath. He also hated to take baths.
    This was in 1973. At that time the vet had told us that you are not suppose to give cockatiels baths. I suggest that you ask Sunny's vet about giving him a bath. I remeber that during that time I had canaries who loved taking baths on their own. Maybe this species of birds are not suppose to be given baths.