Thread: I have desided.

I have desided.

I have desided that I am not going to get another budgie or another cockatiel or another rat or more hamsters. No dwarf hamster. I have desided that I am going to keep Cuddles smallest baby. He is 2 cm smaller then his brothers and he is very week, he can barely stand alond without falling over let alone fight off his brothers to get moms milk.. I am curently hand feeding him to keep him well nurished with KMR *kitten milk replacment. If he survives I feel it my duty to keep him, for our bonding has been crushal in part of him surviving a whole 19 days today. I pray he will survive to see each day and live a good life to the fullest .. I really think he deserves to run on a wheel and stuff his cheeks and chew on cage bars and snuggle with me Like all hamsters should exsperience in their lives. A good life would suit this little guy I love all my hamsters but he has a special place in my heart. .
    Rainbowbridge- Tikeya 'forever loved'
    Owned By Luna, Prudence, and Raven

I'm delighted that you have decided not to get more birds at this point, for you already have one you can tame. I am also very excited to hear about your little hammy, cuddles! Im so sorry he turned out so small and weak. hopefully he will grow stronger and healthier, as will the love between you two! congrats!

thanks jessica
    Rainbowbridge- Tikeya 'forever loved'
    Owned By Luna, Prudence, and Raven

yep

poor little guy Are you going to name him Jasper?
    I've been BOO'd!