Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ann Web

Ann Web

how do you make a website???? plz tell me

Are you being serious?!

You are posting this in every thread I start and you've even posted this in my guestbook!

Seriously... O_o

Please sign my guestbook if you have the time

im tryin to advertise your web too but i want too no how to make one

Originally posted by Ann
    Are you being serious?!

You are posting this in every thread I start and you've even posted this in my guestbook!

Seriously... O_o
    hi

Former User Guest
    What was the idea to join our site too just to ask if we kow how to build a site? Why not try and look information from search engines? Try google maybe, they surely have instructions there!

Serious or not: A website is hard work. You can't just spend a few minutes listening to someone explaining some things and then expect be fully qualified; it takes a very long time to learn everything you need (HTML, graphic making, CGI, etc). There are full websites dedicated to these sort of things, such as HTML Goodies. And trust me, sites like that will be a lot better for you than anything I could ever type for you.

Best of luck to you with your website building

Please sign my guestbook if you have the time

No offence, but if you want to learn html you should go to a mb that helps with that, a PT one really isn't here to help you with that..theres lots out there

My babies: Josie, Zeke, Kiba, Shadow (AKA Butter)

I hate that chainsaw! Its SO violent. Even though its supposed to be funny, I don't like it.
    I love my beautiful and adorable cockatiel birdys (Dumbledore and Hermoine), my sweetie kitten (Hufflepuff), my sun conure (Hedwig) and my new bunny bun bun (Hagrid)!

Bananas jump as they protest for being eaten worldwide!

Birdys, kitties, and bunnies are the rulers of my house..............and they rule well!

I don't like it either. Especially posting it on a family site like this. (Don't know if it's against the PT rules to post pics like that though...)
    Mom to Ethan, Sophie and Sansa

I don't like that chainsaw either. I doubt its appropriate for PT. I don't know what you like about it? A smiley killing another is "not" funny.

V.E.T., please read your private messages, as I just sent you one.

Creating a website is not something anyone can explain in one post. If you want to ask advice of a particular member, send them an email or private message! You seem to like Ann's website, so ask her privately, okay?

Should a 30 year old (since you were born in 1973 according to profile) really post these nasty graphics?? I'm starting to lose my dinner. Come on......
    Last edited by Desert Arabian; 03-11-2003 at 08:09 PM.
    LAURA {Human}, FRANNY {Boxer}, PEANUT, BUSTER, & NIBBLES {Rabbits}

Thanks Roxyluvsme13!

"The wind of heaven is that which blows between a horses' ears"- Arabian Proverb

Obviously this VET/Lucky person is just craving attention...let's not give him/her anymore of it.
    Mom to Ethan, Sophie and Sansa

V.E.T. = Lucky??? This is weird.
    Nicole, Mini, Jasmine, Pickles, Tabasco, Schnaggles and Buffy