Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dandelion

Dearest Dandelion, your beautiful sunshiny colour and gentle loving expression make me think (longingly) of a warm spring day! Have an extra happy day, and thank you for brightening mine, Handsome Boy!

Dandelion
    What a handsome fellow you are! Looks like you are getting quite a fan club here on Pet Talk. I want to join it too! Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day today, sweetie.

Dandy Dandelion

Dandelion, I just love looking into your sweet green eyes. I’m happy to hear that you still love to play. Why have an alarm clock when a cat’s tongue will do. (My Lovable nibbles on my ears). Keep on being happy and helpful, and chasing that flashlight beam. And yes, you are ALL CAT!
    Steffi and Lovable

Dear Dandelion. Your beautiful face and serene expression have given me such a feeling of peace! Looking into those gorgeous green eyes, I see the wisdom of the ages! What a loving and devoted companion you have been to your proud family these many years! How very lucky they are to claim you as their own! Congratulations to you dear Dandelion! This is your very special day to shine as our most deserving Cat of the Day!! Love and best wishes to you, sweet , gentle, beautiful Dandelion!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello, ScantyNebula!

Wow, interesting name you've got there. Your cat has an outline like a Siamese--Is she/he? Hope to see lots of posts from you!

Those eyes, Dandelion, those eyes! You sweet green eyed beauty! I wish I could smooch your cute little face! Your fur looks like orange cotton candy!! Have a great day as our very best COTD!!

What a gorgeous orange baby you are!

Congrats on your very special day sweetie!!
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...

I understand that Dandelion don't tell no lies;

I hear he will even make you wise.

Don't blow away, Dandelion, don't blow away!

Dandelion!

...NOW, when I think of all the kittens and all the cats that have and do follow me about, each and every one of them knowing that he/she is a cat,

When I think of the cats on leash who have went roaming with me,
    one even to the foot of great glacier (and I might add that, right at the trail head leading to that glacier was a sign with a icon of a dog on it, that dog being enclosed within a circle and a slash going right through the dog and the cat saw that sign and if he had even suspected he might be a dog and not a cat he would have stopped right then and refused to go another step farther, because of course dogs were not allowed on the trail) and these cats had no identity crisis at all and never once did one bark or lift its leg to pee against a pole...

Believe me, Dandelion knows he is a cat!

He knows and he is damn proud of it.

Oh! My absolute favorite - an orange kitty with green eyes! What a handsome boy you are Dandelion. An excellent COTD!

What a CUTE name!!

ahhhhhh

too cute! and a great story! Dandelion is a lucky cat

congrats
    > ^ . . ^ <
    Knock on the sky
    and listen to the sound!
    --Zen Saying

Handsome Dandelion! What a true beauty you are! I would love to have you wake me up every morning!!!!

Purrs,
    Kimlovescats
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

Darling, Dandelion, your name is so pretty (I think your spirit grows wild and free like the "flower" of your namesake)! You have such gentle, beautiful green eyes that contrast against that "foxy" red fox fur!!! I hope you had a wonderful day yesterday, and my Congrats are in order, even though I'm a day late...

That is neat that you don't mind a leash--we've tried one with our kitties, but they hate it, so instead they have to just enjoy a few "very supervised" moments a day in our fenced in back yard. One time Ziggy pretended not to mind the leash, but when I turned back around she had wiggled her way out of it--LOL!

You are so beautiful, Dandelion!!!!