Thread: I'm not so mental now, anyone want me back?

I'm not so mental now, anyone want me back?

anyone kinda glad I'm back after my mental breakdown type thing... working for a whole month with no days off & 8hr shifts kinda makje one whos not use to working much go quite mental... I'm still feeling the strain & its been 3 months of better shifts too... I think work broke me, all I do is sleep for 12 hrs or so & fall asleep in class or during a midterm (was not a good thing!!)

eek! sounds like work is taking it's toll on you!

remember to get plenty of rest--esp. if you want to do well in your school work! good luck!

Hey, remember to take care of yourself! Switching shifts cam be stressful in itself, adjusting your body's rhythms and all. Still if you've been on the better shift for three months and still are constantly exhausted, maybe you should get a check-up and make sure you're not anemic, which can happen when you're not taking care of yourself! (That happened to my big sister when she was in college, and the health center at her school just told her she probably had Mono, and didn't check! She had to come home and see the family doc to get it diagnosed.)

Welcome back, hope things keep getting better for you. Hug that pooch!

trust me if I could hug my pooch I would, but I can't
    SO the next best thing is to kiss my Red Devil, Mango & get clawed my my snapping turtle, Axle & get staired at by my Oscar with his big bulging eyes. I WANT MY PUPPY!!!!

& what is "anemic"?

King

I tried to look it up & this is the first site I found
    http://www.torisukoshiro.com/anemic/
    r u trying to tell me I'm going crazy? (thats what I got out of the site... hehe or the person who made the site is on some serious harsh drugs..

King

I was anemic during pregnancy and pretty much have been all my life, but it was worse during pregnancy. It is a decline in red blood cells which causes lack of oxygen and dizziness etc. When I was pregnant, and still sometimes while not being pregnant I will sometimes get REALLY hot, sweat everywhere and I won't be able to see anything. It is really bad sometimes. But it is something you have to live with. No it does not mean your crazy lol. You also get tired, I am tired a lot and have to take a nap, or try to take a nap, every day.

It can can be treated.
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Northwest Opossum Society
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

look at the website... then u'll think ur crazy... being over tired & watching that website is a crazy experience.

King

Anemia is just a lack of iron in your blood. I get really anemic off and on, it makes me tired and irritable. Also, when I tried to go vegetarianit got the worst it's ever been, and I was lightheaded all the time, even though I was taking iron. There is no supplement for meat in some cases.

Thank you Wolf_Q!

Yep lack of iron that causes lack of oxygen lol. perhaps I should have been more clear.

I HATED taking iron pills during pregnancy, they make you really constipated! I had to be tested every 2 months, with a little finger prick and I hated it. I don't know why a little prick would bug me so much, but once, this lady was squeezing out the blood and she was twisting my finer so bad, I wanted to slap her. Urrgh. It hurt really bad after that.....like she sprained it.
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Northwest Opossum Society
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

anyone want me back?
    I do.

Originally posted by luckies4me
    I had to be tested every 2 months, with a little finger prick and I hated it. I don't know why a little prick would bug me so much, but once, this lady was squeezing out the blood and she was twisting my finer so bad, I wanted to slap her. Urrgh. It hurt really bad after that.....like she sprained it.
    Try having to prick your own finger 5 times a day and give yourself 3 shots a day ..
    Alyson
    Shiloh, Reece, Lolly, Skylar
    and fosters Snickers, Missy, Magic, Merlin, Maya