Thread: yay!

yay!

my mom said I could have a bunny!, but i just gotta do more cleaning up after the other critters, then I can have a bunny! I am sure shadow will be happy to! she always wanted a bunny! you should have seen her at PatsPets when we were their, she was looken at the bunnys in the pen(they are in a very big dog sized run!) and crying her little eyes out! she was like a little kid! right now i have a dwarf rabbit cage, it is a little small but will have to do until summer when I can afford a bigger hutch! hopefully my mom will let me a get one soon! i have always wanted a bunny! can ya think of names? boy or girl names, and it will be a lop eared!
    Shayna
    Mom to:
    Misty-10 year old BC Happy-12 year old BC Electra-6 year old Toller Rusty- 9 year old JRT X Gem and Gypsy- 10 month ACD X's Toivo-8 year old pearl 'Tiel Marley- 3 year old whiteface Cinnamon pearl 'Tiel Jenny- the rescue bunny Peepers the Dwarf Hotot Miami- T. Marcianus

"sister" to:

Perky-13 year old mix Ripley-11 year old mix

and the Prairie Clan Gerbils

Congratulations! I've always wanted a bunny! You're so lucky. I don't really have any good Rabbit names but I hope you get one soon.

All right!!! More bunny pictures to see!!! Can't wait...
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

Congrats! You will HAVE to post pics! Bunnies are soooo cute.

As for names, I dunno... Energizer??? sorry, couldn't resist!

ok I decided on a breed! a holland lop eared, their is a breeder of them and mini rex's around here, I would adopt but our shelter only has dogs and cats and their are no rescues here, out provence does not participate with petfinder making it nearly imposable to rescue anyway my mom needs to run th eidea past my dad first *GULP* my dad is NOT a critter person, he freaked and woul dnot speak to us for 3 days when we got the piggies wich he gave the ok to get hmmmmmm, maybe while my dad is running a marathone I will get one an dit will be in my room anyway lol
    Shayna
    Mom to:
    Misty-10 year old BC Happy-12 year old BC Electra-6 year old Toller Rusty- 9 year old JRT X Gem and Gypsy- 10 month ACD X's Toivo-8 year old pearl 'Tiel Marley- 3 year old whiteface Cinnamon pearl 'Tiel Jenny- the rescue bunny Peepers the Dwarf Hotot Miami- T. Marcianus

"sister" to:

I suggest you got to http://rabbit.org, and read up on bunny care and especially how to rabbit-proof things! Did you know bunnies are easily litter-box trained? Miss Hoppy is, (that's the bunny in my avatar) and she has free reign of most of the house!

Congratulations, hope your dad approves!

ask your dad How much do you love me,and then tell him you want a bunny...dats what I do!!!but its starting to ware off because of how many times iv asked him!but he is getting me two doves from his friend,lol he dosent have much of a choice when it comes to his friends giving me critters-i got a goat from one of his friends....heheh i wont do that mistake again!!
    I like dwarf rabbits, they seem prudy cool!
    Names
    I had a female Calif. meat rabbit named Alexa
    and a rabbit(dunno what kind) named Skippy ,named from sum show on Animal Planet
    and we had a male named Hershey(he was mean!)
    o yeah and a really sweet one ,male, named Sunny.....thats all the rabbit names we used
    Good Luck on finding a name for you bunny!!!

O yeah what kind of dog is that in your siggy??
    ~Kay&Chewy~

FCA(Future Cledus's of America)
    FTC(Future Twister Chaser)
    FCR(Frer. Critter Ranch)
    FFA(Future Farmers of America)

thats happy, my border collie in my siggie

ok, no bunny till summer, planning on a light coloured holland lop doe, the breeding will be in late spring so by around th eend of summer they should be ready to go, my mom e-mailed the breeder, we are hoping for a light coulered doe in the litter, the moms name is marmie, and the fathers name is finnigan

willerbuns
    here is the link to, the site
    in the menu at the top go to "out holland lops"
    , the top pic is finnigan, and if you scroll down to the doe's the mom will be "lady marmalade"

now to plan picking up the bunny while my dad is out of town lolmy mo still needs to talk to my dad and I doubt the "how much do you love?" would work on him lol, he aint no softie hehe how bout "how much do you love your doggie?" lol his doggie wants a bunbun to
    Shayna
    Mom to:

"sister" to:

yay!! bunny!
    ur siggy has reminded me to make a st pattys day siggy lol

ps i think happy is one of the sweetest names for a dog
    I've been BOO'd!

yay! A bun bun! I always liked cinnabun for a bunny, but it depends on the color. congrats! hope you can get one soon!

"thats happy, my border collie in my siggie"
    Aww I have a BC,Chewy!!!Just havnt figured out how to put her picture in my siggy...

"lolmy mo still needs to talk to my dad and I doubt the "how much do you love?" would work on him lol, he aint no softie hehe how bout "how much do you love your doggie?" lol his doggie wants a bunbun to"
    lol

~Kay&Chewy~
    ~Kay&Chewy~

FCA(Future Cledus's of America)
    FTC(Future Twister Chaser)
    FCR(Frer. Critter Ranch)
    FFA(Future Farmers of America)